Personality wise who yall feeling?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Only based on personality.

@Thomas (wise beyond his years)

@GreenGhxst (funny and chill)

@father of men (down to earth/easy to get along with. He can get along with everyone and not play the fence and be messy outside of people's presence. That makes him trustworthy and I like that)

@VegasCAC (always fair, unbiased and calls out bullshyt regardless if a majority is following the bandwagon)

@Ultima (eccentric, profound/intriguing aura)

@Still Ill FC (extremely sweet person, very cultured, interesting mind. The way his mind processes is entertaining because he just vents and be in his own world)

@Nigmund Freud (very intelligent and kind which I didn't know he was like that at first.)

@Fonsworth ( I didn't like him at first but I do now - not because I saw how he looks, but I think since we've interacted more, we can tolerate each other way better)

@Tenchi Ryu (chill and relaxed personality. I could see us being friends in real life)

@FmrToken (seems like he'd be comfortable to be around. Not much bothers him. )

@Phoenix Reborn (I like you too but I don't know much about you. You stay in your lane which is what I respect)

(seen 5 of these guys, but the looks/appearance didn't influence this at all)

I like these personalities too but sometimes they get on my nerves (not very dislikable but I'm going to say I think it's their zodiac signs what makes them kinda :dry:)

@SheWantTheD (a filthy crab cancer) @Yusuke (dramatic ass leo)

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only based on personality.

@Thomas (wise beyond his years)

@GreenGhxst (funny and chill)

@father of men (down to earth/easy to get along with. He can get along with everyone and not play the fence and be messy outside of people's presence. That makes him trustworthy and I like that)

@VegasCAC (always fair, unbiased and calls out bullshyt regardless if a majority is following the bandwagon)

@Ultima (eccentric, profound/intriguing aura)

@Still Ill FC (extremely sweet person, very cultured, interesting mind. The way his mind processes is entertaining because he just vents and be in his own world)

@Nigmund Freud (very intelligent and kind which I didn't know he was like that at first.)

@Fonsworth ( I didn't like him at first but I do now - not because I saw how he looks, but I think since we've interacted more, we can tolerate each other way better)

@Tenchi Ryu (chill and relaxed personality. I could see us being friends in real life)

@FmrToken (seems like he'd be comfortable to be around. Not much bothers him. )

@Phoenix Reborn (I like you too but I don't know much about you. You stay in your lane which is what I respect)

(seen 5 of these guys, but the looks/appearance didn't influence this at all)

I like these personalities too but sometimes they get on my nerves (not very dislikable but I'm going to say I think it's their zodiac signs what makes them kinda :dry:)

@SheWantTheD (a filthy crab cancer) @Yusuke (dramatic ass leo)
I love you toooooo:hug: