Personality by birthdates

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completely wrong for me...and it's written so generally that you could project aspects of almost any personality onto it.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:dwillhuh::whoa: This shyt is crazy on point

15 OCTOBER

You’re drawn to people born on…
May 21 to June 20

I do alot of this especially lately(just turned 30)..studying human behavior, self refelction etc
Until the age of thirty-eight there is a growing emphasis in their lives on issues regarding emotional change and personal power. During this period they would benefit greatly from the study of psychology. They already have a natural understanding of human nature, but investigating more deeply would provide them with the answers to many unanswered questions about themselves and others.

On the dark side
Provocative, overconfident, selfish
At your best
Charming, influential, intelligent
:smugfavre:

CAREER BORN PHILOSOPHERS
Whatever they choose, because they are so intelligent and mentally restless these people will thrive best in careers that allow them a certain degree of autonomy and plenty of challenge. Possible career choices include publishing, education, promotion, philosophy, writing, music, law, sales, IT, engineering, social work, psychology, and the healing professions.
I do IT and do alot of psych, philosophy reading on the side :deadrose:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

15 OCTOBER

I do alot of this especially lately(just turned 30)..studying human behavior, self refelction etc

CAREER BORN PHILOSOPHERS
Whatever they choose, because they are so intelligent and mentally restless these people will thrive best in careers that allow them a certain degree of autonomy and plenty of challenge. Possible career choices include publishing, education, promotion, philosophy, writing, music, law, sales, IT, engineering, social work, psychology, and the healing professions

:russ: nikka this is like every career field that exist

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
CAREER BORN PHILOSOPHERS
Whatever they choose, because they are so intelligent and mentally restless these people will thrive best in careers that allow them a certain degree of autonomy and plenty of challenge. Possible career choices include publishing, education, promotion, philosophy, writing, music, law, sales, IT, engineering, social work, psychology, and the healing professions

:russ: nikka this is like every career field that exist

:skip: you right but read what i wrote. I do IT and read alot of psych/human behavior, philosophy stuff on the side..i shouldve taken them out tho :deadrose:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

15 OCTOBER

:skip: you right but read what i wrote. I do IT and read alot of psych/human behavior, philosophy stuff on the side..i shouldve taken them out tho :deadrose:

my point is they listed every career field so that anyone reading it would say that it relates to them

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:wow: Mine is like 90% on everything. March 12

12 March the birthday of the untamed spirit - Your Personality by birthday

The danger for these people is a lack of direction; they need to settle on a course that is worthy of their courage and resilience. Since they are often multi-talented it can be hard for them to find focus but it is important for them to specialize in a particular field if they are to come into their own

90% True :wow:

People born on March 12 have an air of danger about them and are attracted to people who are equally gorgeous and edgy. They love to play games and set traps in relationships and will often attract steady and genuinely loving people who are drawn to their craziness. They need to steer clear of exploiting those more vulnerable than them and to seek out people who are their match in energy, daring and eccentricity

:wow: 100% True

Every woman I have dated said im an emotonal rollercoaster and difficult to deal with.

Strong believers in an afterlife and fate, these people have a profoundly intuitive and reflective side which they would do well to cultivate. Whatever they end up doing, one thing is sure: wherever these creative and courageous spirits are to be found, there will always be an element of danger, controversy and excitement swirling about them.

:wow: 100% True

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are HONEST WITH YOURSELF you'll realize this sh!t is bullshyt for the most part. For a second I was like :ohhh: but then I was like "who the fukk am i kidding, here?" :comeon:

Typically these things just tell you what you wanna hear to stroke your ego and find enough coincidences to make you buy into it.

exactly. it's bullshyt.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I had the :stopitslime: face until I reached this....

DESTINY TO EDUCATE, INFORM AND INSPIRE OTHERS

The life path of people born on this day is to balance their imaginative, creative side with their need to find a meaning and purpose in life. Once they find ways to put everything into place, their destiny is to use their imagination and creativity to educate, inform and inspire others.

^^ Me in a nutshell

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
28 August the birthday of the debater - Your Personality by birthday

People born on August 28 are blessed with superb communication skills. They are extremely convincing speakers and know how to get others to listen to them and, even if they don’t agree with them, to admire them. Although they are also skilled crafts workers with excellent organizational skills, one of their greatest strengths is their debating skill.

:wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Completely wrong for me...and it's written so generally that you could project aspects of almost any personality onto it.

But mines specifically mentioned compassion, and I been saying this shyt so many times that I'm too compassionate even though I often look like I'm a serious as dude who don't give fukks about anyone... Which is also in there :mindblown:

Could be bullshyt but this is some of the most noteworthy bullshyt I've ever read
Black magic shyt

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completly wrong, which may suggest that I'm rather unique....:yeshrug: