Personality by birthdates

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
May 23
You share a passion for communication, intellectual discovery and intimacy, and this can create a passionate and fulfilling union.

Luck maker

Just do it!

When lucky people long to do something they find ways to do it, even when they feel afraid. So if there is something you long to do, go ahead-just do it! You will feel fantastic.

There is something radiant about the positive and seductive energy of people born on May 23 that others find impossible to ignore. Their defining feature, however, isn’t their charisma and sex appeal, but their ingenuity. They are gifted problem solvers who generously give a lot of their time and energy to help others resolve their problems in both practical and emotional ways.

hmmm.....sounds about right

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
9 April the birthday of the whirlwind - Your Personality by birthday

Your greatest challenge is…

knowing when to stop

The way forward is…

to understand that stopping yourself when you still want more is the way to keep desire and motivation alive; overindulgence simply kills it.

Favorable numbers: 4, 9

Lucky day: Tuesday, especially when it falls on 4 and 9 of the month

My birthday falls on a Tuesday...

:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This furthers my belief that life is a video game.

This is like some Skyrim shyt.

Like when you're creating your character.

My shyt matches to the point, basically almost exactly.

Believe it.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yo seriously i was gonna come in here and :pacspit:

but this shyt is me almost down to a tea :wow:

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
April 25

You’re drawn to people born on…
February 20 to March 20

My favorite women were born between these dates...even my love Rhianna :ohhh:

:merchant:

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's all in the evasive wording. Scanned a bunch of random days, looks like I may have been born on April 17th as well. :rudy:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
14 January the birthday of conviction - Your Personality by birthday

:bow:

Once they have settled on a course of action, it is almost impossible for them to change course and they may go to extreme lengths to see things through to the bitter end.

They are shrewd judges of people and situations, and their inquisitive mind is forever hungry for new ideas, new information and new challenges. Because they have this panoramic view, they are particularly good at decision making.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
November 15th birthday of the Cobra
People born on November 15 have an air of the unexpected about them. Smooth and slick but with the deadly accuracy of a cobra, they can strike out suddenly and unexpectedly in defense or attack.
In fact, these people are unlikely to avoid any kind of conflict or challenge, and once engaged in an argument they will never be the first to back down. They are brilliant at defending themselves and finding the weak spot in their opponent’s arguments or situation—they are enemies to be truly feared. They also know how to wait until the moment is right to strike; when they do, their timing is typically perfect.

AKA I'm calm, cool and collected, so don't fukk with ya boy or I'll hit you with that ether,that shyt that make your soul burn slow.

:ehh: Pretty accurate for me.