Myself. fukk 12(1)!
27 February the birthday of hypnotic allure
Your greatest challenge is…

to learn to take charge of your emotions in your personal life

Complete opposite.

You’re drawn to people born on…

October 24 to November 22

Husband is a Taurus; my 2 exes were a Taurus and a Pisces

The more you can control yourself and find ways to let off steam, the more you will be respected and the less likely you are to have enemies. Lucky people don’t have enemies.

:rudy: People love me, and I've never had an issue controlling my emotions

People born on February 27 have the ability to turn heads and win hearts wherever they go. There is a magnetic and striking intensity about them that can hold others spellbound.

These people like to be in the limelight,
Wrong.

Although this may appear contradictory—given their cool and charismatic image—February 27 people often have a chaotic emotional life, with broken relationships littered around them.
Wrong again.

People born on February 27 expect total commitment and support from others but need to learn to give it in return. They can be incredibly inconsistent lovers
Wrong.... again.

People born on this day are full of energy and so a vigorous exercise program is recommended to prevent them working off their energy or seeking a high in an unhealthy direction, such as chasing numerous sexual partners, drinking or gambling. As far as diet is concerned, simple and natural is recommended, with reduced amounts of red meat and dairy and saturated fat. They would also benefit from breathing exercises, meditation and yoga to help them develop the selfdiscipline to keep their passions under control. Meditating on, wearing or surrounding themselves with the colors blue and lavender will help them stay cool and logical when passions flare.

The energy part is true... the sex partners, drinking and gambling is completely wrong.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh::whoa: This shyt is crazy on point

15 OCTOBER

I do alot of this especially lately(just turned 30)..studying human behavior, self refelction etc

:smugfavre:

I do IT and do alot of psych, philosophy reading on the side :deadrose:

Not surprising considering philosophy and web development/server dev overlap significantly. Philosophy is about logical deduction, which goes hand in hand with principles of CS, IT, troubleshooting etc. Of course someone who works in that field would be attracted to a recreational pursuit that coincides with a particular line of thinking.

In fact, at my college many people who studied CS were required to take units in philosophy of tech.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Read this in prison.

9780345418197_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

Same shyt.

But I also read this:

Why-People-Believe-Weird-Things-cover.gif

:umad::umad:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Read this in prison.

9780345418197_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

Same shyt.

But I also read this:

Why-People-Believe-Weird-Things-cover.gif

:umad::umad:
I'm guessing one of the things they mention in that second book is expressing sentiments people always experience in life whether they have or haven't experience doesn't matter because if they have experienced it, they'll be like :ohhh: and if they haven't, then they'll be like :stopitslime: til they have that sentiment and then they'll be like :ohhh: it makes sense now.

Could you do a bruh a favor and talk about what you learned from that book :youngsabo:?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I'm guessing one of the things they mention in that second book is expressing sentiments people always experience in life whether they have or haven't experience doesn't matter because if they have experienced it, they'll be like :ohhh: and if they haven't, then they'll be like :stopitslime: til they have that sentiment and then they'll be like :ohhh: it makes sense now.

Could you do a bruh a favor and talk about what you learned from that book :youngsabo:?

No, but I CAN do this:

:umad:
umad.gif

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
comes into thread like this:shaq2:

reads date

:ohhh:

everything except for one thing was correct, from the way I act to the career choice to my exercise choice

what kind of demonic thing is this:birdman:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this makes no sense, how am I drawn to people between april 21st and may 21st, but they arent drawn to me? especially if its trying to patch it up as some soulmate shyt?

shyt is a joke

Daps
Cmon guys...

Type in the birth date of someone other than yourself ,someone you know very well and see how quickly you go :shaq2:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
27 February the birthday of hypnotic allure

Complete opposite.

Husband is a Taurus; my 2 exes were a Taurus and a Pisces

:rudy: People love me, and I've never had an issue controlling my emotions

Wrong.

Wrong again.

Wrong.... again.

The energy part is true... the sex partners, drinking and gambling is completely wrong.

sounds like u upset cuz it called you a hoe

i'm a taurus and it said i am attracted to people within Jan 5th to like Feb 19th (which includes your birthday)

so maybe its right

my ex wuz a taurus and it didn't work out

i say we give this thing a try baby :steviej: