Reppin
CA
Switch fans: We want Persona 5 on Switch
Simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg
:laff:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This is the persona 5 announcement all over again. People were swearing up and down that it was coming for the 3ds and Wii u, and already doing victory laps and shyt, and when it was announced for the PS3, it was nothing but silence. But in the end I don't understand the issue. The smt brand is pretty much Nintendo exclusive and noone bats an eye, but persona RPGs stay on Sony systems and people get anally devastated

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nikkas been on hands and knees asking for the goat RPG and got a hack and slasher instead :damn: If I was Nintendo Id tell Sony and Atlus to kick rocks out of the disrespect, but I know they still need Catherine and SMT
This is the persona 5 announcement all over again. People were swearing up and down that it was coming for the 3ds and Wii u, and already doing victory laps and shyt, and when it was announced for the PS3, it was nothing but silence. But in the end I don't understand the issue. The smt brand is pretty much Nintendo exclusive and noone bats an eye, but persona RPGs stay on Sony systems and people get anally devastated
probably cause SMT doesnt move shyt :wow: meanwhile Joker had Nintendo and Smash leaning for days

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas been on hands and knees asking for the goat RPG and got a hack and slasher instead :damn: If I was Nintendo Id tell Sony and Atlus to kick rocks out of the disrespect, but I know they still need Catherine and SMT

probably cause SMT doesnt move shyt :wow: meanwhile Joker had Nintendo and Smash leaning for days

I think SMT might move now that the anime culture is so high in NA now. I'm fairly certain it's what's helping anime stlye games out now in the US. Unless all Persona games sold nice like P5 did.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think SMT might move now that the anime culture is so high in NA now. I'm fairly certain it's what's helping anime stlye games out now in the US. Unless all Persona games sold nice like P5 did.
Nah P5 was unprecedented. P4G has had constant interest since being a cult classic but P5 blew the doors open. but since 2014ish, anime culture has been slowly growing and DBS and MHA have brought it to a new level. If Atlus can advertise SMT as a big brother to Persona, it could probably sell well, but the appeal of that game is that it's one of the premier DS franchises too. Sony has no portable (:mjcry:)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

SMT 4 moved over 600,000 units on the 3DS. It'll be just fine. Persona brand has gotten movies, concerts, fighting games, dancing games and anime seasons.

Mainline SMT is gonna be booming.

There's too many dynasty warriors games as it is, this is embarrassing.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I still can't get over this game being a musou. The title is just so troll bait.
I'm looking forward to this game and musou games are still popping in Japan which is Atlus main demographic and they really ain't caring about any whining coming from the West. They probably think we are all crybabies anyway lol.
Nothing troll bait about the title.

Daps

Who was saying that Persona 5 was coming to 3DS and Wii U?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Who was saying that Persona 5 was coming to 3DS and Wii U?

when the initial countdown for persona 5 came, a bunch of forums assumed due to the 3ds popularity and the ps3 time was coming to an end, that the logical choice was it coming to either the 3ds or wii u. instead the 3ds got a dancing game and a dungeon crawler

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Damn I never played a musou game before only seen other people play them and they all look bland af. Atlus must’ve helped them make this.

It looks like those raidou games back on the ps2. More action rpg-y

That 2D section:ohhh:
Semi-open hubs/ new locations:wow:

I wonder if this is a sequel to the original P5 and not royal cuz I don’t see Kasumi in it