Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iJ2jY3aaUorA9.gif

iJ2jY3aaUorA9.gif

iJ2jY3aaUorA9.gif

iJ2jY3aaUorA9.gif

I wasn't ready for this. This shyt looks WAYY better than I even thought.

They fukking nailed the art style. It looks magical. I don't even know why I doubted them.

The dungeons and shyt look crazy. Oh my god.

My hype for other games has been temporarily suspended.

Last edited:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
It does seem a little like regular SMT especially if they simply turn into personas now.

Daps
If the parts in the trailer with the characters running around in them are dungeons, they already look better than the the ones from P3 and P4, which were boring and were the games' biggest problems

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
I don't think they're fighting shadows anymore. I see them fighting regular persona's or demons a la Shin Megami Tensei.
I wonder if we'll be able to communicate with the personas and then be able to use them like in the OG Persona games. And if so would each character have their own approach options to communicating like the original games. None of you newer lot know the fun of a demon living in a toilet casting Mudo on you because it didn't appreciate your little man to man chat.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
To the poster(s) on the fence about P4 (especially Golden), trust me when I tell you, it's probably the best one in the series so far. The story really picks up relatively soon.

The good thing about the trailer is that Atlus seems to have found a balance (at least in presentation) with the overall vibe and look, that made Persona 3 and 4 so great.