Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I will not take this on ps4. I'll get the download on my jailbroken ps3 fukk these pusheback motherfukkers and sega :pacspit:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This doesn't feel too ambitious coming from p4. It looks like a more streamlined p4 with a new skin. Hope it's fun though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't feel too ambitious coming from p4. It looks like a more streamlined p4 with a new skin. Hope it's fun though.
It's more "ambitious" than Persona 4. It's not huge AAA 100 million dollar budget ambitious but it's way bigger/better. It's not more streamlined, it's actually more in depth(dungeons aren't randomly generated but instead are uniquely designed, battles have more options and status effects, out of dungeon to do is more varied, world is larger and feels more alive, production values etc.) There's more of everything and it looks better.

Reference: My own 68 hours in it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 5 chosen as most memorable game of 2016 by Japanese game creators :blessed:

Persona 5 - 25 votes
Final Fantasy XV - 22 votes
The Last Guardian - 14 votes
Dragon Quest Builders - 9 votes
Overwatch - 7 votes
Summer Lesson - 7 votes
etc...

Game creators include (just listing some of the popular ones):
- Daisuke Ishiwatari (Arc System Works)
- Toshimichi Mori (Arc System Works)
- Katsura Hoshino (Atlus)
- Tetsuya Mizuguchi (Enhance Games)
- Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Capcom)
- Suda51 (Grasshopper Manufacture)
- Koinuma Hisashi (Koei Tecmo Games)
- Yosuke Hayashi (Koei Tecmo Games)
- Fumito Ueda (gen DESING)
- Hajime Tabata (Square Enix)
- Yoshinori Kitase (Square Enix)
- Tetsuya Nomura (Square Enix)
- Toshihiro Nagoshi (Sega)
- Keiichiro Toyama (SIE)
- Shuhei Yoshida (SIE)
- Katsuhiro Harada (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Yokotaro (Bukkoro)
- Atsushi Inaba (PlatinumGames)
- Hideki Kamiya (PlatinumGames)
- Kenichiro Takaki (Marvelous)

source

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the 4th dungeon now. I'm actually glad so far that these shadows/demons/personas aren't :mjpls: if u get my drift. Surprised they aren't white washed or anything.

Slight enemy spoiler(just random enemy not a boss or anything.) Merely random battle footage.

I had to record this on the PC by streaming it to the PC using remote play and then a recording app. in game recording is disabled on the PS4.

Area set in Egypt but enemies/backdrops are depicted black at least. Most of the time they try to make em look red/white.

:ohlawd:

@Kamikaze Revy why is there TWO threads for this game?? Someone shyt gonna get merged soon. Hopefully it doesn't cause a "division" if u get my drift. :sas1:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On the 4th dungeon now. I'm actually glad so far that these shadows/demons/personas aren't :mjpls: if u get my drift. Surprised they aren't white washed or anything.

Slight enemy spoiler(just random enemy not a boss or anything.) Merely random battle footage.

I had to record this on the PC by streaming it to the PC using remote play and then a recording app. in game recording is disabled on the PS4.

@Kamikaze Revy why is there TWO threads for this game?? Someone shyt gonna get merged soon. Hopefully it doesn't cause a "division" if u get my drift. :sas1:

The game has been out like 4 months. You must be pretty lukewarm on it if you haven't finished it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game has been out like 4 months. You must be pretty lukewarm on it if you haven't finished it.

Absolutely not. This is the best Persona game bar none and one of the best JRPGS recently. Not in a "hype" amazing game way but a legitimate amazing experience so far.

I can't play it all day everyday since I don't have as much time due to work/studying. It's also pretty long and it's in Japanese so I can't yet blitz through the text as fast as in English.

Sometimes what I do is play for about an hour and while playing snap some pics of sentences/words I don't know and create sentence cards out of them for my SRS reps daily.

I always take a long ass time to beat JRPGS cuz I'm a slow burner.

It took me damn near a year to finish P4G and I had time I just purposefully play them bit by bit.

I don't want this to end :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Area set in Egypt but enemies/backdrops are depicted black at least. Most of the time they try to make em look red/white.

:laff:@Prodigal Syndicate :LEONSAS:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
Absolutely not. This is the best Persona game bar none and one of the best JRPGS recently. Not in a "hype" amazing game way but a legitimate amazing experience so far.

I can't play it all day everyday since I don't have as much time due to work/studying. It's also pretty long and it's in Japanese so I can't yet blitz through the text as fast as in English.

Sometimes what I do is play for about an hour and while playing snap some pics of sentences/words I don't know and create sentence cards out of them for my SRS reps daily.

I always take a long ass time to beat JRPGS cuz I'm a slow burner.

It took me damn near a year to finish P4G and I had time I just purposefully play them bit by bit.

I don't want this to end :mjcry:
Damn, it's one of those "I don't want it to end" type of games like P4G:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, it's one of those "I don't want it to end" type of games like P4G:mjcry:
i haven't gotten to that "i don't want it to end", "me and my road dogs" part yet but so far it's been a very comfy game. U know the PS2 Shin Megami Tensei "stick to you ribs" traditional feeling JRPG?? It's that with a Persona flair. Soo slick/amazing looking.

Soooo gud :noah:

Last edited: