Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This game is shaping up to not only dethrone Persona 4 Golden which is already a feat imo because my expectations were sky high but this is shaping up to be a classic game period overall outside of JRPGs.

This game is soo good man. and I have barely seen anything. The dungeons are so so much better, it's crazy.

Everything so far is better than Persona 4 Golden(battle system, dungeons, presentation, activities, characters) and I'm barely 20 hours into the game and some folks have reported hearing the game takes 80hours to beat and the guy who beat it at 80 hours skipped the dialogues because they don't understand JPN. The presenation makes a big difference. Seeing the characters true size in game, the slick ass menus and camera cuts, it's just great. The story is interesting so far yet I can say I only understand about say 60-70% of what's going on?? I'm sure my second run I'll have an even better comprehension and then the english release will be even better.

:blessed:

if i liked skyrim and fallout will i like this ?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm perfectly fine with this. Hell I figured this would happen, got too many games coming out in jan-feb.

Got Nioh and Horizon in feb. April gives Persona room to itself.
Mass Effect is looking at a spring release window. Hopefully its not April but Spring is March, April, May typically.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Mass Effect is looking at a spring release window. Hopefully its not April but Spring is March, April, May typically.

Spring is March 20 to June 21. Mac Walter's said a "Spring-ish" release for ME:A during an interview. Not sure what he meant by that but I hope it comes out earlier than expected or keeps the rumored date.

But delays are the wave now, so I won't be surprised if it gets pushed to a June release. :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't even fathom how much better this game gets from what I've seen written by those who finished and I'm blown away still on the 3rd dungeon. shyt is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.