Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I'm at Kamoshida's palace with 14 days left till Expulsion. Should I leave the palace and stock on shyt first or just go with what I have now cause it's the first palace and the game may be forgiving due to it?

Also can you leave the dungeon if you're low on HP/SP and come back before the 14 days are up? According to Reddit you need at minimum 3 days to a week

@Fatboi1 @winb83 @42 Monks
You have to have a day to take the treasure. So by no later than 2 days left you need to send the card. Outside that do as you see fit.

When I played I completed most all the palaces inside the first 3-4 in-game days the game gave me. I got plenty of game overs running through places with little to no SP and just having bad luck.

Basically when you run low on HP/SP at that point in the game you should leave unless you'd rather risk a game over.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Any other turn based RPG goodness on the PS4? Persona 5 got me wanting to dig in the crates on the PS Store.

I already have FF X/X-2 HD for PS4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Any other turn based RPG goodness on the PS4? Persona 5 got me wanting to dig in the crates on the PS Store.

I already have FF X/X-2 HD for PS4
Not really when it comes to turn based but if you're willing to step outside that Tales of Berseria is probably the second best JRPG on the system.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Not really when it comes to turn based but if you're willing to step outside that Tales of Berseria is probably the second best JRPG on the system.
I'm def gonna rep you again when I can (I repped you yesterday)

Tales looks dope I have it in my PS Store cart for next week when I buy me a game after I preorder Destiny 2.

What other RPGs on PS4 do you recommend aside from Nier/Horizon/Bethesda games? (I already have Nier/Nioh/Horizon) I'd like to cop more JRPGs but will buy WRPGs as well

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is literally the only game I own that I almost always rage quit whenever I die in the game. I'll be playing and seeing this guy Joker collapse in battle makes me want to
wGbEgu.gif

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This game is literally the only game I own that I almost always rage quit whenever I die in the game. I'll be playing and seeing this guy Joker collapse in battle makes me want to
wGbEgu.gif

aren't you playing on merciless difficulty too :picard:

I love the game but I'm never touching that shyt

on my future 2nd playthrough ya boi stayin on normal fukk all dat

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

Someone found a untextured P3 dorm in P5
full

Could just be a test area or a cut event but this could mean a P3 remake :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Finally getting closer to the end of the game and the difficulty has spiked up in boss battles...

In Shido's palace and had to fight the cleaner then Akechi with no saves in between or knowing I had a 3-4 stage boss battle. :stopitslime: I'm not sure how I made it through but shyt took over a hour. :whew:
Tried to fight Shido and turned the shyt off after getting to a third fukking form and was completely out of SP :mjcry:. I just created a Trumpeter to use Debilitate on his ass and will be better prepared going into his fight again. I'm playing on hard mode and around level 61 for all characters.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally getting closer to the end of the game and the difficulty has spiked up in boss battles...

In Shido's palace and had to fight the cleaner then Akechi with no saves in between or knowing I had a 3-4 stage boss battle. :stopitslime: I'm not sure how I made it through but shyt took over a hour. :whew:
Tried to fight Shido and turned the shyt off after getting to a third fukking form and was completely out of SP :mjcry:. I just created a Trumpeter to use Debilitate on his ass and will be better prepared going into his fight again. I'm playing on hard mode and around level 61 for all characters.
Hope you been doing Mementos.