Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Anyone calling this game better than P4G after experiencing all these ducking wasted days and nights :hhh:
This shyt is a good story but this isn't fun to not be able to get my stats up in a game that has ridiculous events locked behind stat walls AND ITS SO fukkING HARD TO GET UR STATS UP

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not Futaba ain't even a freshmen I think
She's just a dropout. She's around their age. That being said Makoto and Ann are the only valid choices on the team in that order. If I didn't pick Makoto I would have picked Becky.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just take your time and don't rush cuz this game is loong
I gotta jump back in. I can't believe I put this game on ice to finish Zelda (No story or levels - but the DLC makes it better blah blah) BOTW. :scust:
Rotation is now: Persona 5, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, and Titanfall 2. (Oh and I picked up I Am Setsuna on sale for the Switch).
I forgot where I left off on this game. If I remember correctly, I defeated the second dungeon and beat about 3 different people in mementos.
I know I have a long way to go but that's cool. I like this game a lot anyway. It's just one of those games I only play when I think I have a solid hour and a half to two hours to play in one sitting, and those moments don't come as often these days.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I gotta jump back in. I can't believe I put this game on ice to finish Zelda (No story or levels - but the DLC makes it better blah blah) BOTW. :scust:
Rotation is now: Persona 5, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, and Titanfall 2. (Oh and I picked up I Am Setsuna on sale for the Switch).
I forgot where I left off on this game. If I remember correctly, I defeated the second dungeon and beat about 3 different people in mementos.
I know I have a long way to go but that's cool. I like this game a lot anyway. It's just one of those games I only play when I think I have a solid hour and a half to two hours to play in one sitting, and those moments don't come as often these days.
Honestly i think that what makes games like Destiny great :yeshrug: its something you can pick up do a strike or a raid for one or two hours, or go into PVP and mess around, and somewhat make progress.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Honestly i think that what makes games like Destiny great :yeshrug: its something you can pick up do a strike or a raid for one or two hours, or go into PVP and mess around, and somewhat make progress.
That's why I keep a few games in rotation and play different ones depending on the amount of time I think I'll have.
Titanfall 2 is my quick 30 - 45 minute game.
Nier Automata my hour or so game
Yakuza a little over an hour
Persona 5 is the game I play when I'm ready to sink some substantial time

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol.
This game isn't hard to forget where you where thanks to the calendar and in your face mission guide at the top right of the screen. I play this game in chunks. I'm currently in dungeon 4 in my 2nd playthrough and last played maybe an hour of it a week ago but I haven't played ANYTHING for about a week now just from lolly gagging at home and stuff.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
So I'm at Kamoshida's palace with 14 days left till Expulsion. Should I leave the palace and stock on shyt first or just go with what I have now cause it's the first palace and the game may be forgiving due to it?

Also can you leave the dungeon if you're low on HP/SP and come back before the 14 days are up? According to Reddit you need at minimum 3 days to a week

@Fatboi1 @winb83 @42 Monks