Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Finally bought but got it on ps3 since I sold my ps4 when I converted to pc gaming. Gonna beat it real quick

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:to: all confidants maxed out.... all my social stats maxed out, got 4.5 million yen, 110 real world hours played.....

one day left. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:to: all confidants maxed out.... all my social stats maxed out, got 4.5 million yen, 110 real world hours played.....

one day left. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Damn. I have nearly double that amount of game time and still don't have everyone maxed out. I got a grip of them maxed tho and most of the others are right at 8 or 9.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Damn. I have nearly double that amount of game time and still don't have everyone maxed out. I got a grip of them maxed tho and most of the others are right at 8 or 9.

Honestly I like getting them out the way so they can stop texting me all out the blue and shyt.

Hit stumbling blocks on all the ones you gotta have certain rank for or have to beat a boss in mementos so the story progresses. Some of those social stats is a bytch. lmao I should prolly have stock in Big Bang Burger.

You really get attached to some of these characters, though. You wanna hang out just to hang out. Even though sometimes they'd vex the shyt out of me, I'd still be hoping the phone would buzz.

It's like real life. You bond the closest with people though shared mutual pain.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

same im at 166 hours and dont have everyone maxed yet

some of these parody movie dialogues are hilarious...

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell are yall doing to not have ne one maxed out yet have a play time that long? I have like 4 confidants maxed already and I'm in Sae's palace 60+ hours in..