tumblr_nnjlf8QV2s1s8w1b9o1_500.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
is this game lit brehs? im about to cop
I would be surprised if you liked it. You said Horizon was too hard for you. This game is straight up turned based old school RPG. The presentation is amazing but at its core it sticks to its roots. For me that's a good thing.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Y'all seen this:ohhh:

Lowkey make me want to switch to droid gang this shyt clean af:aww_noah:

yeah, I been looking at it since dude brought it up on reddit.

I want it bad as hell, but the bootloader's locked on my phone (cspire galaxy s8).

As somebody thats heavy into the root+rom scene, that fact in itself is frustrating as hell.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The biggest flaw I see in this game so far is that there is too much pointless dialogue.

Its as if everyone in your party has to comment in a convo just to let you know that they are there
yeah I honestly noticed that after coming back from a 3 week excursion. There's alot of phone text convos and even entire talking scenes that can be skimmed thru. Hell I'd say 95% of Ryuji's contributions up until the 3rd palace (where Im at) is bumbling fukkery, which ofc derives the same trite criticism from Morgana. I fukking hate Morgana by the way. Its like take Teddie, make him slightly less retarded, and 9000% more of a dikk.

I recognize all of that is intentional but it rubs me the wrong way

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Beat the game last night, tho I was so tired that I didn't finish the ending until today. Got the True Ending, of course. 10/10 game. Tho I enjoyed 4's ending a bit better tbh.

How the fukk do dudes get basic ass Personas to be so gully? nikkas got level 99 Arsenes and shyt

If you know the game's systems and play them to your advantage it's not that difficult.