Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Meh fukk those other games. They should move their goddamn selves. And Xenoblade is on Wii U. It'll push about 6 copies is the US, so i don't think anybody is worried about that messing with the sales or anything.

Actually, re-reading that post, those games can't even really compare. The latest Tales game breh? Really?
The bottom line is this. Those games are done and ready to go. Persona 5 is still in development and all these games coming out so soon will harm each other in sales. They all appeal to the same niche consumer.

If they all hit around the same time fukk everything not named Xenoblade IMO.

3 of the 4 are also on PS4. It's a dumb move to cluster this many similar games so close together in release.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The bottom line is this. Those games are done and ready to go. Persona 5 is still in development and all these games coming out so soon will harm each other in sales. They all appeal to the same niche consumer.

If they all hit around the same time fukk everything not named Xenoblade IMO.

3 of the 4 are also on PS4. It's a dumb move to cluster this many similar games so close together in release.
So let me get this right....not necessarily you...but I'm using your post to vent.,....
This gen is supposedly whack because there aren't enough games and now we are saying there are TOO MANY games coming out!?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So let me get this right....not necessarily you...but I'm using your post to vent.,....
This gen is supposedly whack because there aren't enough games and now we are saying there are TOO MANY games coming out!?
Outside Disgaea 5 these are PS3 ports.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a little bit. I've been learning Japanese for a few months now. I occasionally play Persona 4 in japanese on the computer. My whole OS is in Japanese.

You teaching yourself? I tried to do that but I got discouraged real quick. :mjcry:

I would love to be able to watch anime and play Japanese games without reading subs but instead I'm a bytch and trying to learn spanish/french like everyone else.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Persona 5, Tales of Zestria, and Xenoblade X shouldn't all come out in the same narrow window. That's now even including Disgaea 5. Go ahead and push it back till 2016. All those other games are done and being localized as they've already been released in Japan. Persona 5 isn't.

Nah. All that shyt getting copped.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:careful now

:whoa: Nothing against Spanish folk, I actually used to be able to speak it way back but I got :flabbynsick: with it my point was that I should try to learn a language that's not Romanic. I know I can pick up a romance language easy.

I really should hit up Korean and Japanese since I watch a lot of their media.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You teaching yourself? I tried to do that but I got discouraged real quick. :mjcry:

I would love to be able to watch anime and play Japanese games without reading subs but instead I'm a bytch and trying to learn spanish/french like everyone else.
Yeah. I been pretty much following the methods from ajatt.com.

In a nutshell

Heisig's Remember the Kanji for learning Kanji and their stroke orders(Took me like 2 1/2 months to get through the first 2042 kanji doing about 30/day).
Using SRS software daily(Anki, Surusu) to do reps and remember them.
Learn Katakana/Hiragana with Heisig's RTKana after finishing Rembering the Kanji.
Japanese immersion as much as you can(Playing and watching Japanese audio, video(raw anime with no subtitles, video games, chatting with native japanese speakers etc.)
http://www.alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/

It's not hard to learn it, nobody is born with Kanji in their blood.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah. All that shyt getting copped.
Maybe by you and me but many people will pick and choose. We all know how gaming is. Once you don't buy that first week it becomes just as easy to wait for the sale or price cut. I did it with Bloodborne and got it for $40 instead of $60.

If they wanna maximize their profits these games need to be spread out.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Persona 5 Special Movie Blu-ray contents announced
by Sal Romano at 11:46 PM EDT, June 14, 2015.
New trailer included.
P5-Blu-Ray-Contents_06-14-15.jpg

Atlus has announced the contents of the Persona 5 Special Movie Blu-ray included with early copies of Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

The Blu-ray includes:

• The second trailer for Persona 5
  • The first trailer for Persona 5
  • The Persona Super Live 2015 announcement video
  • The SCE Conference announcement video
  • The News Flash! Persona Channel announcement video

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Definitely a first day cop. Between this metal gear and batman I should be good for the rest of the year.