Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jesus, this game keeping the 2015 release date?
How-am-i-supposed-to-live.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Word, people who never played Persona 4 don't understand. :damn:
Persona 4 is like Tales of Vesperia. Its that game in a long running series that is that series formula perfected. You shouldn't expect the next game in the series to be as good. Another game I'd compare it to is say Star Ocean 2. There's other Star Ocean games and none of them are anywhere near as good as 2. There's other Persona games but there will only ever be one Persona 4 and honestly I think that's the best they can do. If this next game is at least as good as Persona 3 I'd be satisfied.

Daps
Persona 4 is like Tales of Vesperia. Its that game in a long running series that is that series formula perfected. You shouldn't expect the next game in the series to be as good. Another game I'd compare it to is say Star Ocean 2. There's other Star Ocean games and none of them are anywhere near as good as 2. There's other Persona games but there will only ever be one Persona 4 and honestly I think that's the best they can do. If this next game is at least as good as Persona 3 I'd be satisfied.

Persona 4 is a GOAT game but even if Persona 5's story isn't quite as good, if they improve the boring dungeon crawling then this game could be a potential classic.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Persona 4 is a GOAT game but even if Persona 5's story isn't quite as good, if they improve the boring dungeon crawling then this game could be a potential classic.

I don't think the dungeon crawling was all that boring though. I will say it got a lil tedious after eons of hours of doing it, but it is what it is.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 4's dungeon crawling was much better than Tartarus but it got tiring after a couple of floors. I don't know how they're going to tackle it this time. I'd prefer if they designed dungeons similar to how dungeons are in SMT3 Nocturne.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Persona 4's dungeon crawling was much better than Tartarus but it got tiring after a couple of floors. I don't know how they're going to tackle it this time. I'd prefer if they designed dungeons similar to how dungeons are in SMT3 Nocturne.

We need a remake of the 1st 3 SMT games, I would buy those with the quickness, just Nocturn alone was bananas.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The one thing Persona series never quite got right is it's battle system/dungeon crawling IMO. The S-Links and the story just carries that aspect of the game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The one thing Persona series never quite got right is it's battle system/dungeon crawling IMO. The S-Links and the story just carries that aspect of the game
The battle system was alright imo. I think the dungeon crawling was the worst aspect. I hated Tartarus in P3. P4 was a little bit better but it still got annoying when going through floors. I felt like it was like Tartarus except masked by different themes when rescuing people. SMT Nocturne imo has the best dungeon crawling aspect. It feels organic.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I always said that there were only two games that when the release date was announced would be the day id buy a PS4....

Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3....

It looks like that day is now close at hand:banderas:

Remote playing this on my Vita is going to be Godly:blessed: