Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat the 5th palace. shyt just got real. I still have over 20 days to the deadline but it's all fukked up now.

:lupe: Can't wait.

Seriously, this game is not good or healthy for us cause this game mfer is a real:demonic:. Its like a gift and curse great game but lack of sleep. Mfer kept awakening :damn:

Had to go to bed.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. More experience and more money if you keep fighting. Run is a bytch.
I only skip blue and yellow enemies(if I'm above the yellow enemies level). Red enemies are the most fun. The flaming red ones are dangerous.

Running away I only needed to in the very last area of the game.

:lupe: Can't wait.

Seriously, this game is not good or healthy for us cause this game mfer is a real:demonic:. Its like a gift and curse great game but lack of sleep. Mfer kept awakening :damn:

Had to go to bed.

I spent about an hour grinding last night on Merciless gearing up for a boss fight(I just had to send the calling card to Kamoshida.) I feel like that shyt makes you way more conscious of what to do.

Got to LVL 10, fused Obariyon and got Sukunda and another Persona with Rakunda. I also got Rakukaja by leveling up Saki Mitami at lvl 8 so now I'm prepared. :ohlawd:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
restarted 3 times. 1 cause of my weak personas, 2 times because I kept screwing up my name (my RPG leads have all had the same name since I started being able to name them).

FINALLY finished the first palace. Actually I'm on celebration day.

****SPOILERS(for the very few folks who haven't made it this far)*****

It's a true testament to the mood/setting of the game, how
When you go to sell the gold medal and there's a REAL gun in the bag, it really does feel like an ":lupe: oh shyt" moment.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The skill where you get to blast all your guns on random opponents you ambush is hilarious :russ:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Running from enemies is pretty easy. Just run thru a door or on a ledge that you can jump up on. Problem solve.

Lot of folks suffering from not Gittin Gud.
If you got to the 5th palace you'll see some of those spots you go through what I'll call a teleport device and when you appear there's an enemy right next to you in the room

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This summer break got me all fukked up

Who to devote time to :noah:
latest

:noah: