Daps

You never see it comin
giphy.gif

You just never see

Nikka. :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The 5th palace is very long. The people I need to have sp have run out except the main character. I got 21 days left but I'm trying to finish it and I keep having to leave.
But but get gud you can just farm sp items from enemies and stock up at the store
:rolleyes:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
What's the quickest way to get to level 2 kindness? Trying to go ahead and start Takamaki's slink
Use plant food on the plant in your room, read a book that boosts kindness, eat the steak at the diner, or get a job at the flower shop.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
But but get gud you can just farm sp items from enemies and stock up at the store
I'm guessing this cumbersome SP element has something to do with the game trying to be more difficult like the main SMT line.

Now it's up to you whether you find that challenging or tedious :hubie: I will say it is quite annoying for a game to prioritize time management and have two crippling, debilitating features in both the constant lack of SP (at least for seemingly most of the game) and the fakkit ass cat

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing this cumbersome SP element has something to do with the game trying to be more difficult like the main SMT line.

Now it's up to you whether you find that challenging or tedious :hubie: I will say it is quite annoying for a game to prioritize time management and have two crippling, debilitating features in both the constant lack of SP (at least for seemingly most of the game) and the fakkit ass cat
Dr.Takemi level 3 Sp accesory helps.
Spirit Drain, Bloodsuck, Soul Chain, Invigorate 1/2/3, Heat Up can all help mitigate SP concerns.

Best thing you can do is max temperance and get Hierophant to rank 6. You can pretty much make an item that recovers 100 sp almost every night for free and without passing time.
There's plenty of ways to mitigate this.

Besides you have plenty of time to do things. It's not like you only have 3~4 days to do a dungeon.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It took 4 in game days but I secured a route to the treasure. I was running on fumes when I made it. Whole party was out of sp and for some reason you can't really run from enemies well. A few spots at the end had enemies you couldn't really ambush.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It took 4 in game days but I secured a route to the treasure. I was running on fumes when I made it. Whole party was out of sp and for some reason you can't really run from enemies well. A few spots at the end had enemies you couldn't really ambush.
I agree fatboi is a fraud

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Running from enemies is pretty easy. Just run thru a door or on a ledge that you can jump up on. Problem solve.

Lot of folks suffering from not Gittin Gud.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dr.Takemi level 3 Sp accesory helps.

There's plenty of ways to mitigate this.

Besides you have plenty of time to do things. It's not like you only have 3~4 days to do a dungeon.
I like finishing dungeons in one night. Or at least grinding it and getting to the treasure. It's just the most appealing way to do it in my opinion.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I like finishing dungeons in one night. Or at least grinding it and getting to the treasure. It's just the most appealing way to do it in my opinion.
I feel the same way also gave up finishing the 5th dungeon in one day but i said fukk it saved the game and came back to it a few days later and turns out i was just two rooms away :takedat: also that SP recover from Tae is so useful was just switching it around between everyone in the party