:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got finessed :mjcry:

She asks for 100k for this "holy stone" and you need to buy that in order to start her confidant link. I had 130k left over from the 3rd palace so I said fukk it, thinking the game wouldn't really charge me for it.

She took the money, gave me the stone...and it turned out to be nothing but rock salt :snoop:

I get back at her the next available night, she's scamming someone else with the same story, but now you have a mission to go into Momentos to prove her wrong to the lady she was talking to

I WANT MY GODAMN MONEY BACK :pacspit:

Yeah, I was like :patrice: but I was smart enough not to do it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got finessed :mjcry:

She asks for 100k for this "holy stone" and you need to buy that in order to start her confidant link. I had 130k left over from the 3rd palace so I said fukk it, thinking the game wouldn't really charge me for it.

She took the money, gave me the stone...and it turned out to be nothing but rock salt :snoop:

I get back at her the next available night, she's scamming someone else with the same story, but now you have a mission to go into Momentos to prove her wrong to the lady she was talking to

I WANT MY GODAMN MONEY BACK :pacspit:
complete the social link and it comes back at some point I think. Becky on the otherhand...