Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried to knocked out the first palace out in one go but my SP was looking :flabbynsick: by the time I got to the second to last safe room.

I like what Shoji Meguro did in this, but Ryota Koduka drop some heat in SMT 4.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:damn:
This guy got a nasty ass Personn

CVSL0KWl.jpg

Guys level up the Fortune Teller confidant. Completely addresses something u mentioned @firemanBk :wow:
:yes:

I'll find a way to get this at some point. That's music to my ears. I had like 2mil yen at the end of P4G, that feature would've saved me a lot of frustration and given me something to do with my money.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No spoilers but is the final boss dope? The final boss of Persona 3 is still one of my favorite last battles in all of gaming. The boss spitting deep arcana quotes at you with some of the best boss music ever made playing. In fact the end run of Persona 3 was incredible even if the rest of the game was just solid. In comparison the ending boss of Persona 4 was a letdown at least for the true ending.

I've yet to play Persona 4 Golden so maybe they made it better I'm just hoping they nail the landing here and have a dope end game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No spoilers but is the final boss dope? The final boss of Persona 3 is still one of my favorite last battles in all of gaming. The boss spitting deep arcana quotes at you with some of the best boss music ever made playing. In fact the end run of Persona 3 was incredible even if the rest of the game was just solid. In comparison the ending boss of Persona 4 was a letdown at least for the true ending.

I've yet to play Persona 4 Golden so maybe they made it better I'm just hoping they nail the landing here and have a dope end game.

i don't think anyone got to the final boss of 5 on here. Don't search for anything as you might get spoiled. I got spoiled on something for this game before I reached the final part which I purposely left to finish in the US version. Don't bother googling as I'm sure you can get spoiled easily.

I'd say some of the things that happen were much better than 4 though. One of those ":wtf:" moments. There's lots of "final boss" moments before you realize what's happening. Just play. I got spoiled just being curious but.. idk.

but yea 3's ending arc was crazy. It built up nice and i really felt like the actual ending was really powerful :mjcry: Felt like the game finished. :mjcry:

I felt like 4's final boss was dope. The twist was great as it answered the "HOW" question to the story and the final move where
Every social link you had started talking to you as you were down was just dope. Then finally you rise back up and defeat the enemy with a final attack.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This new Igor voice sucks tho. The one in 4 was perfect. I heard the VA died, but I thought it was only the Japanese one. If the English one didn't die, WTF did they not just get him again?!
I actually like the new voice. It initially threw me off but I makes him seem more mysterious and supernatural.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Finally beat the first palace.
Now I just got to send the calling card but I have like 7 days until the deadline :lupe:

I need to stock up on SP potions :damn:

I beat the rest of the palace by using regular attacks cause I ran out.

1. If I beat the palace early does that mean I can just do random shyt until the deadline or will it fast forward time?

2. Should I just work and stock up money and potions and go back to the palace like 2 or 3 days before my deadline?

@Fatboi1 @Zero

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
1. If I beat the palace early does that mean I can just do random shyt until the deadline or will it fast forward time?

2. Should I just work and stock up money and potions and go back to the palace like 2 or 3 days before my deadline?

3. Can I leave a palace at any time and return to real world to re-up on items then go back the next day?

4. This is dumb but....does hp and sp fully restore when i leave then go back?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat the first palace.
Now I just got to send the calling card but I have like 7 days until the deadline :lupe:

I need to stock up on SP potions :damn:

I beat the rest of the palace by using regular attacks cause I ran out.

@Fatboi1 @Zero
You didn't finish the palace yet though. You still gotta send the calling card so the day you send it, they'll go into thee dungeon the next day to fight the boss. If you send the calling card one day before the deadline then the next day will be the deadline I think.

Just do w/e you want, look at what most players did via the Thieve's Guild and go in when you got time. Worst case scenario is you lose and the game lets you start the previous morning before sending the card.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You didn't finish the palace yet though. You still gotta send the calling card so the day you send it, they'll go into thee dungeon the next day to fight the boss. If you send the calling card one day before the deadline then the next day will be the deadline I think.

Just do w/e you want, look at what most players did via the Thieve's Guild and go in when you got time. Worst case scenario is you lose and the game lets you start the previous morning before sending the card.

All of this.

I make it a point to try to finish everything and give myself like 3-5 days before the deadlines actually begin

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

3. Can I leave a palace at any time and return to real world to re-up on items then go back the next day?

4. This is dumb but....does hp and sp fully restore when i leave then go back?
1. Yeah, if you beat it early you get some free time until the deadlines occur.

2. Try to give yourself some breathing room around the deadlines. Like I said before, try to do everything you can (including beat the palace) and just have like 3-5 days of freedom before the deadlines. I'm probably just cautious but I just don't want no fukkery causing me a gameover.

3. Yep. Just find a safe room and you can warp back to the entrance and leave the palace.

4. Yes. Leaving the palace completely restores your HP/SP.