Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli, the real life Persona.:russ:
Y'all poor clowns.

I already know you're casual if you think this game requires any type of skill. It's not Elite Gaming.

The game wastes your real life time in actual real life due to its overly thought out mechanics but you clowns probably like building social relationships with digital characters. :skip:

You gotta leave a dungeon for sp...... unheard of.

You just be happy it's me carrying the burden you Bums would never take by playing on the hardest difficulty. A real fruitless task since the game doesn't even give you recognition for doing so.

Fatboi already tapped out before he could finish the first palace. :mjlol: pathetic and weak. Take a break bruh, go play other games bruh but never in your fukkin life hit that slide to casual bruh. It's disgusting.

Anyone with the courage to actually play on Merciless feels me you bums need to kneel before me no homo

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all poor clowns.

I already know you're casual if you think this game requires any type of skill. It's not Elite Gaming.

The game wastes your real life time in actual real life due to its overly thought out mechanics but you clowns probably like building social relationships with digital characters. :skip:

You gotta leave a dungeon for sp...... unheard of.

You just be happy it's me carrying the burden you Bums would never take by playing on the hardest difficulty. A real fruitless task since the game doesn't even give you recognition for doing so.

Fatboi already tapped out before he could finish the first palace. :mjlol: pathetic and weak. Take a break bruh, go play other games bruh but never in your fukkin life hit that slide to casual bruh. It's disgusting
:laff:

i'm still on maniac mode :ufdup:

and why you keep sayin u gotta leave for SP? U can get SP replenishing items in the dungeons or come stocked.

It's unheard of leaving the battlefield for rest. Ole "lemme take a break because I'm dying but Ima say the game made me" ass :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

i'm still on maniac mode :ufdup:

and why you keep sayin u gotta leave for SP? U can get SP replenishing items in the dungeons or come stocked.

It's unheard of leaving the battlefield for rest. Ole "lemme take a break because I'm dying but Ima say the game made me" ass :laff:
Cuz you play on that casual maniac difficulty you probably can't even fathom what I'm talking about with your casual skill. You were playing on Merciless and then brought the slide down to Maniac for obvious reasons. Because you like the brain capacity to handle a simplistic turn based RPG. If what you are saying is so easy you would have done it and stayed playing on the hardest difficulty but you equal trash so you did not.

Persona 5 is a time-wasting simulator

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuz you play on that casual maniac difficulty you probably can't even fathom what I'm talking about with your casual skill. You were playing on Merciless and then brought the slide down to Maniac for obvious reasons. Because you like the brain capacity to handle a simplistic turn based RPG. If what you are saying is so easy you would have done it and stayed playing on the hardest difficulty but you equal trash so you did not.

Persona 5 is a time-wasting simulator

Casual maniac?? No, I'm on MERCYLESS. I ain't knocc down nufin. I can't fathom exactly what u talmbout? LOL

2pac.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn:
This guy got a nasty ass Personn

CVSL0KWl.jpg

Lol.

This shyt a monster.

it's a really good link in terms of benefits. One of the abilities allows you to get a bit closer to any confidant you choose without spending time for 5000 yen allowing you to progress social links that can't advance yet without wasting time

Guys level up the Fortune Teller confidant. Completely addresses something u mentioned @firemanBk :wow:

You just said you took it off merciless. Bruh just stop. You're a liar
Nah I said I "would" do it but it was merely a thought, a passing one. The reality is I stuck to it like a mouse trap

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:damn:
This guy got a nasty ass Personn

CVSL0KWl.jpg

Lol.

This shyt a monster.

Guys level up the Fortune Teller confidant. Completely addresses something u mentioned @firemanBk :wow:

Nah I said I "would" do it but it was merely a thought, a passing one. The reality is I stuck to it like a mouse trap
You're so full of shyt.

Lucky we can't stream this game. Id be glued the fukk in on your stream nikka. :ufdup: