Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PC, Switch, PS4, PS3, 360)

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If they make this joint 39.99 it's an instant cop, I liked the 1st one alot. I think it's a slept on game. My nikka Kanji with the folding chair ftw.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
The game has been released

I was able to cop it for the 360 last night and messed around a bit I never played the first one so I really am clueless about this game

I like it so far been messing with Aegis flying all over the screen:blessed:

Will there be any DLC characters?:lupe:

If anyone has this on the 360 add me Tlegacy1982

Daps
I was able to cop it for the 360 last night and messed around a bit I never played the first one so I really am clueless about this game

I like it so far been messing with Aegis flying all over the screen:blessed:

Will there be any DLC characters?:lupe:

If anyone has this on the 360 add me Tlegacy1982

Yes, should be two free DLC characters available now, and one that costs money comes out next month

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I bought this game today. I never played any Persona game and I thought this was just a regular fighting game. Turned out to be satanic :dahell:. Had to give it the ol' :camby: in the :trash:.

llt23

All Star
Daps
the series is kinda demonic, friends:yeshrug:

I mean, how many games can you recruit Satan in your squad?

hqdefault.jpg

:troll:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:dahell: What in the holy fukk crack smoke are you toking on? Satanic??!:camby: I hope you threw your own ass in the :trash: right behind it.

Game is demonic, friend. :yeshrug: Portraying Satan as a Seeker of Truth "Persona" (read Demon) and having God (YVWH) as the final boss is offensive to me and reads as Satanic. Game gotsa go in the :trash:. I'm not the type to throw this accusation around frequently. I'm pretty understanding when it comes to mediums exploring this topic.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@DonkeyPuncher718 Aigis is kinda advanced. I'd pick Yu, Chie, or Mitsuru to get the hang of it first.

I see that now she is very juggle heavy lol I couldnt help myself though when it comes to fighting games I dont pick the character I play with the character picks me:wow:

I love a fighting game with a good story I tried Story mode and was like this is TOO MUCH story lol so I went straight to Arcade mode and messed around

I had to go to the doctor after work yesterday so I couldnt really play last night but if anyone is on tonight I am down to get some matches in