Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PC, Switch, PS4, PS3, 360)

Daps
It does mean that they could add a LOT more content though. Look at open world games and just the games being released today in general and compare them to any fighting game. Fighting games been following the same formula for 10+ years , 20 dudes,10 levels and maybe online play now (eveb online ain't a standard yet) it's been too fukn long for them to still doing this and still charging FULL PRICE

What could fighting games do differently? The formula they follow is what makes them fighting games. It's not an apples to apples comparison to other genres.

More content means more people have to be paid to do art, design, music, and programming, and more work has to be done to balance the game. I can see how fighting games aren't worth it to casual fighting game players who will move on to other games but for hardcore fighting fans, the games are worth it because they have infinite replayability.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the first one worth playing? I'm a big persona fan. I played the trial on PSN a few years ago and it was okay but I didn't really get into it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought about doing that but if you play this game in the first place you are spoilering yourself because it is a direct sequel to the direct sequel of P4G
Yea. I beat P4G already but you know it's some peeping toms that may stupidly come in here and see that and spoil themself. :yeshrug: Either way the "TRUE" spoiler is hard to find.

Daps
mPCaFMj.jpg