Per Kotaku. Horizon Zero Dawn Is Coming To PC

Daps
Reppin
Green
This.

Someone please remind brehs how many game consoles where sold in this last generation...

People, even with a healthy awareness of PC
gaming, are very much not going to move into the PC gaming world at all.

For years, PC gaming has claimed to have lower prices, easier manageability, friendlier than usual user interface, and the ability to do a nikka's college thesis on it yet that won't away minions upon millions of people.
I don't know I'm thinking of going PC. I bought an Xbox 1 years ago and besides playing Halo a few times on it I see all the games are coming out on PC now. I wonder how much I can get for an Xbox 1? Should I wait for the new one that's coming out? I heard it can play PC games. That means I can probably finally play all the games it was lacking.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Wow. PC users should be hella grateful for this bone. Game is awesome. This more incentive for me to build a new gaming pc before cyberpunk. 120 fps or 60 fps with ultra 4k rendering graphics.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was blown away how Horizon looked on ps4 slim. Havin this joint on pc:ohhh:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I think it's important that we stay open to new ideas of how to introduce more people to PlayStation, and show people maybe what they've been missing out on," he said.

"And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn't necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don't have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware.

@MeachTheMonster
@Leasy

Just seems like a thing they did probably due to the engine being used for death stranding