Per Kotaku. Horizon Zero Dawn Is Coming To PC

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Y’all way too fukking old for this console stanning shyt :dahell:

I swear to god once your money is right and you realize you can buy all this shyt, you really should not care
I'm broke breh. I can afford both consoles and soon a PC. If a man cant hustle up £/$500 within a month for his hobby, that man is lost.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
What could be bad about this?
There will always be a significant console only gamer market, and console will always have a hold over the casual gamer because of three concepts: Simplicity, convenience and familiarity. Doubly so if Sony continues to require PC gamers wait a year or two after the game’s initial console release.

In the short term..nothing is bad about this.

But in the long term depending on how many "exclusive" games are released on pc.. will decrease the need for a console. Which I am somewhat fine with

but really my true fear is.. I know if that happens those sony 1st party games ain't gonna be hitting like they do now. I'm having flashbacks to Sega

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
In the short term..nothing is bad about this.

But in the long term depending on how many "exclusive" games are released on pc.. will decrease the need for a console. Which I am somewhat fine with

How can it decrease the need for something I prefer.
I’m as hardcore of a gamer I know, I love playing games, I love talking about games and I love listening/reading people’s thoughts about games. I’m aware of all of the advantages of PC gaming but at the end of the day I am a console gamer. I will never willingly play on PC, and there are millions of fans out there just like me. Imagine trying to convince a person that has been apart of the PlayStation ecosystem for 20 years that they don’t need a PlayStation 5. That’s a tough sale, breh.

but really my true fear is.. I know if that happens those sony 1st party games ain't gonna be hitting like they do now. I'm having flashbacks to Sega

I’m not really understanding. Do Sony first party titles hit because they’re good or because they’re exclusive?
I don’t think the quality changes because it’s on PC.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Only asking because I haven't opened up the game yet.

You've had the game on ice for two years and haven't seen the rave reviews and praise? :mjlol: That single, solitary comment drifting in a sea of critical and commercial adoration gave you that much pause?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Let's be clear. I am NEVER going to game on a PC. Like that's not even an option.
So if the aim is to do away with consoles, good luck on that.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You've had the game on ice for two years and haven't seen the rave reviews and praise? :mjlol: That single, solitary comment gave you that much pause?
I don't read reviews. Haven't for the past decade. Sometimes I buy games just because. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're shyt.

:yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
How can it decrease the need for something I prefer.
I’m as hardcore of a gamer I know, I love playing games, I love talking about games and I love listening/reading people’s thoughts about games. I’m aware of all of the advantages of PC gaming but at the end of the day I am a console gamer. I will never willingly play on PC, and there are millions of fans out there just like me. Imagine trying to convince a person that has been apart of the PlayStation ecosystem for 20 years that they don’t need a PlayStation 5. That’s a tough sale, breh.

I’m not really understanding. Do Sony first party titles hit because they’re good or because they’re exclusive?
I don’t think the quality changes because it’s on PC.

they hit because their good.
their good because their exclusive and sony needed more of a reason to sell it's consoles. So Sony built up a pedigree over the last 2 gens..

Now maybe the quality wouldn't take a hit.. but I definitely don't think we would be getting anywhere near as many games as we have.