Per Capita, Jamaica Has Got to Be in The Top 5 As Most Influential Country

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That was never my argument.. you said black Americans are the most educated group of 'Africans' in the world. Statement is not true.

I didn't say that but its probably true given the sheer size disparity between AAs and other Blacks in countries with world class education.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boo hoo Poitier always ruining our delusional fantasies of self-importance:mjlol:

you're an idiot.

shyt, I'm haitian (and we're supposed to hate on Jamrock) and I've seen the cultural impact of Jamaica in other countries.

You listed Mexicans as having more of a cultural impact...FOH people in general hate Mexicans. shyt, even other latin countries hate Mexicans so that's not even a comparison.

Jamaica produced one of the most important cultural figures of all-time...one of the most well-known musical genres of all-time. It's a small as island that got worldwide notoriety. Stop being a hating ass nikka.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you're an idiot.

shyt, I'm haitian (and we're supposed to hate on Jamrock) and I've seen the cultural impact of Jamaica in other countries.

You listed Mexicans as having more of a cultural impact...FOH people in general hate Mexicans. shyt, even other latin countries hate Mexicans so that's not even a comparison.

Jamaica produced one of the most important cultural figures of all-time...one of the most well-known musical genres of all-time. It's a small as island that got worldwide notoriety. Stop being a hating ass nikka.

all i see is a hoe crying

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to influence.

Brazil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jamaica

I have seen many Jamaican brehs dikk ride Brazil. :yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm surprised we went 7 pages and nobody talked about skin bleaching :leon:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jamaica is the birthplace of hip hop too

Why y'all keep spreading this lie when Kool Herc himself said the shyt started in the Bronx?

When it comes to influence.

Brazil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jamaica

I have seen many Jamaican brehs dikk ride Brazil. :yeshrug:

Which is funny cause most people where I'm at don't even know where Jamaica is. Ask them about it they say it's in Africa smh

:umadyardie:

:deadrose:

I'm surprised we went 7 pages and nobody talked about skin bleaching :leon:

lol to be fair Jamaica ain't the only country where Black people bleach their skin...

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why y'all keep spreading this lie when Kool Herc himself said the shyt started in the Bronx?
Kool Herc is Jamaican :skip:

There are a lot of Jamaicans in NYC :skip:

DJing + MCing in the way of early hip hop was in Jamaica before hip hop was even a thing :skip:

What year were u born, 1996? :skip: