Per Capita, Jamaica Has Got to Be in The Top 5 As Most Influential Country

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Haha absolutely yes

Look that shytty Island produced 2 gimmicky cultural things that no one really cares about but if you need to pretend its some cultural hub for a sense of pride then do you lol
Why do you hate Jamaica so much?

Dude said hes talking per capita. All things considered Jamaica has done well for it self.

i'm starting to think some jamaicans finessed you. its okay that happens to the best of'em. They were just helping you improve your game.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you hate Jamaica so much?

Dude said hes talking per capita. All things considered Jamaica has done well for it self.

i'm starting to think some jamaicans finessed you. its okay that happens to the best of'em. They were just helping you improve your game.
i'd say its definately something along those lines, anything remotely positive being said about the country he rises to the occasion on some fukboi shyt.
what urkes a black man to hate a black country so much :what:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
No one can measure this so its basically a bullshyt way to pat yourself on the back using a false statement. Its hilarious.
Jamaica is a small island with a huge presence in popular culture. That is an undeniable fact. Jamaica has left its mark literally all across the world. imitation is the greatest form of flattery and youth worldwide have been imitating jamaicans for a minute.

Not saying jamaicans are the most imitated or most loved. But we have a lot of influence considering the size of the island.

i don't understand the hate. They musta finessed you. it wasn't personal. Never personal.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ever heard of Zionism? Yeah thats a cultural movement way bigger than anything that will ever come out of Jamaica.

You can go to France and celebrated Cinco De Mayo or go to Laos and get a taco and some tequlila but you aren't getting a beef patty and rastas get spit at. Really not a comparison there.
Zionism predates israel try again buddy. No one cares about messico outside n america

Congo lmaooooo
Italy lmaooooo

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Zionism predates israel try again buddy. No one cares about messico outside n america

Congo lmaooooo
Italy lmaooooo

Zionism is Israel. Try again buddy.

Its okay to be hurt that you come from a place that created a religion that is the butt of jokes worldwide and gimmicky music that is a knockoff hybrid Soukous and Black American soul but you will manage.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Jamaica is broke as shyt, government sold out to the Russians and Chinese

High inflation, high debt, high unemployment

Source: My moms family that lives in Jamaica
What does that have to do with the thread topic of being influential? :dwillhuh:
Martin Luther King wasnt balling, was he? i dont recall any mention of Malcolm sitting on a gold mine either :patrice:
And in this world it's either get screwed by the West (USA, Canada, France, UK) or get screwed by the Russians and Chinese. They already tried the former. They switched up. Wait your turn and they'll be back to at your table :manny:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
You are talking about cultural influence, not economic influence.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Zionism is Israel. Try again buddy.

Its okay to be hurt that you come from a place that created a religion that is the butt of jokes worldwide and gimmicky music that is a knockoff hybrid Soukous and Black American soul but you will manage.
Im not even going to argue with you lmao

You act like a weirdo cac whenever non American blacks are mentioned

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
huge? yeah some people are rastas are worldwide and people like dancehall/reggae here and there? and?
People in america like dancehall/reggae here and there.

in europe, africa, and the pacific islands its huge apparently. i'm not a huge fan but reggae is no little thing.

Canadian and british youth model a lot of their slang after us.

Americans do to a much lesser extent. fukkery <--- where do you think that word comes from?

Like i said nobodies claiming that jamaica is the most influential place on earth. But compared to its size our influence runs far and wide.