Big up Bop Bop!!!

@DMGAINGREEN KMT Cho! Yuh can dance pon headtop? :usure: :pacspit:

119009824_8acfa0990e.jpg

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta love Jamaica! Respect and manners!

Only place where the current #1 artist is still releasing hit tunes - while serving a life sentence!!

Btw, for those who doubt the influence, here is Mighty Crown playing in Yokohama Stadium:

ryo-the-skywalker-live-at-mighty-crown-stadium-event-in-yokohama-japan-ehfayp.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
aka the place (besides Black America) where Latin America and the Caribbean jacked all their music and dances from

Congolese, breh. All that Island shyt is just that IMO.

The only new world music I think with heavy neo african (not the african influences inherited from slavery) influences is Soca. The dances looking similar is because of inherited/genetic way of dancing. Really though, there is a Afro Cuban influence that went to Africa that also went to other parts of the Carib and made certain musics sound similar.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The only new world music I think with heavy neo african (not the african influences inherited from slavery) influences is Soca. The dances looking similar is because of inherited/genetic way of dancing. Really though, there is a Afro Cuban influence that went to Africa that also went to other parts of the Carib and made certain musics sound similar.

I like the drums but man do I hate that tropical lounge sound that is in Carib and African music

And now they use the auto tune without any finesse :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:
At you self hating c00ns
We gave yall Marcus Garvey, brought a million Africans together to organize & centralize & taught y'all nikkas black is beautiful while y'all was shuckin n jivin for massa in zoot suits with perms.
Without Marcus Garvey THERE WOULD BE NO MALCOLM X

We gave y'all DJin & taught y'all how to rhyme on a record while yall was still harmonizing in bell bottoms
WHERE WAS KOOL HERC FROM?
:stopitslime:

Gave yall the best high grade sensimilla while yall was still rolling joints of bushweed with stems & seeds

And this the thanks we get?
:dahell:

Likkle but wi talla wah

To di world!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At you self hating c00ns
We gave yall Marcus Garvey, brought a million Africans together to organize & centralize & taught y'all nikkas black is beautiful while y'all was shuckin n jivin for massa in zoot suits with perms.

We gave y'all DJin & taught y'all how to rhyme on a record while yall was still harmonizing in bell bottoms
WHERE WAS KOOL HERC FROM?
:stopitslime:

Gave yall the best high grade sensimilla while yall was still rolling joints of bushweed with stems & seeds

And this the thanks we get?
:dahell:

Likkle but wi talla wah

To di world!

It's only the few that hate anyone outside of American grounds like the fool Poitier or whatever his name is .. He is so bitter on every post it's funny

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Stop crying for acceptance and stand on your own two bytch nikkas always living up under other men

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
At you self hating c00ns

This is a lie

You know who this is?

Y2LKv7O.jpg

We gave y'all DJin

:dwillhuh:

& taught y'all how to rhyme on a record

:russ:

while yall was still harmonizing in bell bottoms

where you think jamaican rocksteady/reggae musicians picked up their singing/harmonizing skills?