People who genuinely think Batman could beat Superman

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
First off Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>

:whew:

But besides that, it's a moot point. Superman WILL NOT kill. Batman won't kill either but he's more ruthless and resourceful.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Agreed. Most retarded fukkin matchup of all time. Bane broke dat fakkit's back, wtf you think a being wit god like super powers is capable of. shyt is so dumb. :beli:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superman beats almost any character ever made let a lone Batman. Truth be told he doesn't even need the Justice League, their there for time management purposes :heh:

Batman is my favorite character of all time though. If he has enough time to plan he can pretty much find away to take down anyone. But as far as hand to hand combat with super powered opponents:whoa:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Batman is a master of 1001 and holds/submissions, Sups don't want none of Batman's armbar techniques.

Oh wow human ass batman and his submission holds :gladbron: superman shakin in his boots :beli:

If you have to rely on prep time you lost. A real hero should be prepared at all times. Superman ain't never lackin, shyt start poppin off right now he don't gotta wait for his powers to charge up or say some gay ass magic words to activate them. As long as he got that yellow sun he ready for that action at all times.

Batman on the other hand. Not so much. He gotta have prep time like a fukkin female. Lookin in the mirror talkin bout some hmm shoul I bring another batarang or a freeze capsule throwin temper tantrums and abusing Albert when he can't decide and shyt :scusthov:

I know it's the cool thing to do root for the underdog but let's be reality. Bane not even half as strong as superman and put bats outta commission for months.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superman to me is a terrible character though. I mean he is indestructable, blow freezing wind out his mouth, has super speed, can fly, x ray vision, advanced hearing(don't even know how to describe it), and shoots lazers out his eyes.

I always thought superman was always throttled down to make his fights interesting. 99% of the time he could just punch you on one side, superspeed to the other side of your body hit you again, rinse and repeat till your dead.

He could do that to pretty much all the character he ever faces dudes a joke.:camby:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Batman is smarter. I don't like either of them as characters though although I've recently learned more about Batman that edges him up a bit in my case.

This always warrants a posting in this case though:

118068.gif

he still died first. I don't get how he wins

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's a retarded argument and always has been.

it's like everybody saying you should be ranked as one of the greatest boxers of all time because you could beat Mayweather in the ring if you had a gun and shot him in the back before you got in the ring.

aint no ":gladbron: but but PREP-TIME™!!!!"

If you teleported Superman and Batman into a box and told them fight to the death and they had no choice, Superman would win every damn time.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
he still died first. I don't get how he wins

But Batman had the last laugh.

Superman to me is a terrible character though. I mean he is indestructable, blow freezing wind out his mouth, has super speed, can fly, x ray vision, advanced hearing(don't even know how to describe it), and shoots lazers out his eyes.

I always thought superman was always throttled down to make his fights interesting. 99% of the time he could just punch you on one side, superspeed to the other side of your body hit you again, rinse and repeat till your dead.

He could do that to pretty much all the character he ever faces dudes a joke.:camby:

The dude has a power for nearly all of his opponents. Except for maybe metallo. And that's what usually bothers me. You basically have to water him down for him to be the least bit compelling storywise.