People who genuinely think Batman could beat Superman

Daps
Batman could develop kryptonite armor and fukk up Superman that way but realistically, Superman will beat the shyt out of Batman. :manny:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i got myself in a situation where i have to battle rap as batman dissing superman in a couple weeks, i know nothing about batman or superman. hypothetically how would you diss superman if you were batman in a rap battle?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i got myself in a situation where i have to battle rap as batman dissing superman in a couple weeks, i know nothing about batman or superman. hypothetically how would you diss superman if you were batman in a rap battle?
Don't derail the thread, create your own, fam
:camby:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Batman has a stash of kryptonite for a scenario like this. Give him time to prepare and you never know :yeshrug:. I'm not a DC stan so I'm pretty unbiased but that cartoon pretty much explains it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
seems like all the nerds are already in this one tho

Sounds like YOUR problem, buddy
86.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
superman moves so fast before batman would be able to reach for that kryptonite he would be dead...
thank you, ! always say th!s.... bats would be dead before he gets that sh!t out... & ! dont even l!ke superman......

batman already whooped supermans ass

:leostare: he had prep t!me, help & supes was go!n soft on h!m the ent!re f!ght.... supes coulda took him apart numerous t!mes !n that f!ght.....

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Uhhh..first of all..batman is a human..and he can lift 1000 pounds..superman is damn near a god and he can lift planets..basically he could throw the planet mars onto earth and smash the fukk outta batman..batman can barely beat joker or the midget ass penguin.,I've seen all the TV shows and cartoons..Batman is one the weakest superheroes in comics..he has no super powers.,