People who don't work but want to be in a relationship

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm a just say this one time... Be it man or woman if you don't have a job or have any income (legal) then you have no business dating or trying to be involved with a relationship. Frankly, I would be embarrassed if a woman had to pick up the slack on my behalf. Just like I have a problem with men asking women to borrow money who aren't family. Personally, if a woman doesn't or bring anything to the table then I couldn't be bothered.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Same thing here. I'm a guy and I'm just very old school in that I can't be trying to court a girl when my finances and general life isn't in order. Even in college I was like that which in hindsight may not have been the best approach since girls don't really expect much from you in college since everyone is "in the struggle".

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Date? fukk no. After mutual attraction having a job is like my one and only requirement. Now "job" is loose because that could mean a regular 9-5 or entrepreneur. Just as long as he has his own money.

Now if we were married and our lifestyles changed and it was beneficial for us as a whole for him to be at home and he's cool with it, that's what we would do.

Daps
Reppin
ā‚©est Side of Chicago
My sister got knocked up twice by a nikka with no job:snoop:
He never worked his whole life(25yo).she used to fill out apps for him and when he got hired the couple times,he quit after a day or two with some petty ass complaint saying it wasn't for him:hhh:
They first child going on 4yo and all this nikka do is play ps4,watch Netflix and get high on her dime..he is literally her fourth child.then he disrespectful on top of all that:snoop:big overgrown ass man spoiled ass hell,throwing hissy fits when she tell him no and she always eventually gives in.he even complain about watching their kids while she work:childplease:

I seriously don't know how she does it..love I guess but I'll feel some typa way laying up with a man everyday while I'm working,struggling,calling around tryna borrow money for gas with past due bills sitting on the counter:mindblown::beli::camby:

I don't like his ass at all and she deserves way better but I don't feel sorry for her anymore.she know not to complain and vent about him to me anymore.I don't wanna hear that shyt.you pacify and enable him to sit on his ass all day.wat u hoping he gone wake up one day and finally wanna earn a living and do sum wit his life:aicmon:.told her straight up bytch u act like one of them slow ass desperate women and he taking full advantage:ufdup::umad:
she got mad at me:skip:

Daps
Reppin
ā‚©est Side of Chicago
I've had a couple boyfriends with no job but that was back in highschool and hell I ain't have one neither so it wun no biggie back then.but they still managed to put they twos and fews together for my weed,food ,and bus cards:ehh:

But now....nope,can't do it.I done got used to being with a man with money.I can't see myself going backwards.I be saving like a muthafukka..just dropped 5 checks in my bank account this week:blessed:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Women can get away with having no money more than a man can. I don't even know how a man without a job can date? The woman paying for everything?

Dating someone without a job or something else to occupy their time (school, job training, etc) is just asking for problems, especially if you working full time yourself.

They start making demands of your time as if you don't have to go to work. Broke up w a really nice girl because of this. I'd come home, and she would come over and demand attention before I could even decompress for the day. It's not like she came by, sucked my dikk then tried to take all my free time.
:ehh:

Nah, she came over asking what I was cooking for dinner and asking how I'm gonna entertain her for the night.

:hhh:

Dealing with this right now except she got a job, she just doesn't understand I'm working on entrepreneurial goals after work and can't be available when she get off all the time.

You can't really date while working on a business unless she got the same aspirations.

I might have to let her go once it gets warm again and just get a little team that doesn't need me everyday/weekend. :francis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
My sister got knocked up twice by a nikka with no job:snoop:
He never worked his whole life(25yo).she used to fill out apps for him and when he got hired the couple times,he quit after a day or two with some petty ass complaint saying it wasn't for him:hhh:
They first child going on 4yo and all this nikka do is play ps4,watch Netflix and get high on her dime..he is literally her fourth child.then he disrespectful on top of all that:snoop:big overgrown ass man spoiled ass hell,throwing hissy fits when she tell him no and she always eventually gives in.he even complain about watching their kids while she work:childplease:

I seriously don't know how she does it..love I guess but I'll feel some typa way laying up with a man everyday while I'm working,struggling,calling around tryna borrow money for gas with past due bills sitting on the counter:mindblown::beli::camby:

I don't like his ass at all and she deserves way better but I don't feel sorry for her anymore.she know not to complain and vent about him to me anymore.I don't wanna hear that shyt.you pacify and enable him to sit on his ass all day.wat u hoping he gone wake up one day and finally wanna earn a living and do sum wit his life:aicmon:.told her straight up bytch u act like one of them slow ass desperate women and he taking full advantage:ufdup::umad:
she got mad at me:skip:
One of my frat bros sister did something similar to this. I heard her niqqa don't wanna work a fast food or lower wage job but wanna be a merchant seaman, govt or airport job, or a longshoreman...one of those better paying jobs that doesn't require a degree. Here is the thing tho...he has a criminal record. How the fuk he gonna get a job like I mentioned with his record.

I just SMH when women constantly complain about men in some way but they choosing aint shyt men to have babies by.

Don't know how ur sister deal with that dude. Then he gonna play video games, smoke, and drink all that and get a hissy fit when he is worthless when it comes to finances.