People who don't work but want to be in a relationship

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
This was originally going to be titled "men who don't work and want to be in a relationship" but I already knew where that would lead into.

I used to be ok with the idea of having a person who doesn't work and I'll take care of him as long as he does the duties a stay at home wife/girlfriend usually does, cooking, cleaning, not being annoying, ect.
:skip: That could work if the couple has an understanding and it's also circumstantial.

A good friend of mine lost his job and basically became a stay at home dad while his wife worked. It was temporary of course, he couldn't find a job right away so he did whatever he could to help. Eventually he did get another job so it worked out. In that scenario I could see myself allowing that.

On the other hand. There was a guy that took a liking to me and we were at a small store (he wasn't buying anything for me) and his card got rejected because he didn't have any money. I paid for his stuff but he was embarrassed because he was basically always broke, he didn't know how to manage his funds well.

Someone brought up a great point to me a few days ago and that it's pointless to date if you're broke.

Would you date someone who doesn't have any money (doesn't work)? If so, what would be the compromise?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Dating someone without a job or something else to occupy their time (school, job training, etc) is just asking for problems, especially if you working full time yourself.

They start making demands of your time as if you don't have to go to work. Broke up w a really nice girl because of this. I'd come home, and she would come over and demand attention before I could even decompress for the day. It's not like she came by, sucked my dikk then tried to take all my free time.
:ehh:

Nah, she came over asking what I was cooking for dinner and asking how I'm gonna entertain her for the night.

:hhh:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
With the average date, costing about 60 pounds/100 dollars in London, you better have a job, if you want to date. Using public transport alone will cost you about 8 pounds.

You're priorities are all out of whack if you're thinking off dating whilst unemployed.