“people who don’t have kids” should not have the same voting power as people with kids 🧐🤨

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I don't think those are exceptions. Childless people are actively contributing to the country in their own ways. Everyone with kids is not concerned about the country's future they're concerned with their child's future.

So Childless people care more about the world than people with kids? :jbhmm:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Since it’s coming from that clown then you know it’s some bs behind it…BUT, with all the bs aside, i can understand the notion that parents would care more about the future of this country more so than some one who is older & doesn’t have children.

that still doesn’t mean that a childless person deserves less rights tho.
No, it doesn’t. Having children doesn’t make someone more altruistic or caring about the world.

I’m a (recent) parent but I’ve always resented that subsumption of literally getting pregnant and having a kid gives people this presumed responsible/caring label for no actual reason. Most people care about themselves and the world they live in too whether they have kids or not and even if they don’t it certainly doesn’t magically manifest with a child.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This could have possibly been avoided by Biden bowing out earlier, and giving the dems a chance to find a candidate who can actually beat Trump
This is actually playing out better than expected.

Vance is possibly the worst person he could’ve chosen. Vance alone is tanking his chances- Besides people just not wanting Trump lol

timeless

All Star
Daps
So Childless people care more about the world than people with kids? :jbhmm:

"I don't think those are exceptions. Childless people are actively contributing to the country in their own ways."
Childless doesn't mean you don't care about the world. People without kids find other ways to improve life socially, environmentally, what have you. I'd considered that contributing to the country.

"Everyone with kids is not concerned about the country's future they're concerned with their child's future."
Not all parents are concerned with the world or that of the future of this country. For many, as long as their kid is taken care of then that's all that matters. If a rule benefits their kids but not others, many parents would agree with it.

Daps
Vance is quickly putting himself in that Sarah Palin spot, where people are terrified at the thought that he’d be second in line to the presidency.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How did the Trump campaign admin let this one fall thru the cracks?

Don Jr vouched for this herb :laff:

Last edited:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
No, it doesn’t. Having children doesn’t make someone more altruistic or caring about the world.

I’m a (recent) parent but I’ve always resented that subsumption of literally getting pregnant and having a kid gives people this presumed responsible/caring label for no actual reason. Most people care about themselves and the world they live in too whether they have kids or not and even if they don’t it certainly doesn’t magically manifest with a child.

I said..”i understand the notion”, I didnt say it was 100% factual.

And I said that because There are plenty of childless people out here who will be quick to say that they’re not having kids because of global warming or some other dumb shyt like that.

so to sit up here and act like the majority of childless folks are out here on some Captain Planet shyt trying to save the world is comical.