“people who don’t have kids” should not have the same voting power as people with kids 🧐🤨

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
As long as you live under a system, you should have some say in the system. Whether I have kids or not, there are other aspects maintained by the state if have to pay taxes for like infrastructure. I have to be under the control of the states law enforcement and laws too. So as a result, regardless, I should have a say.

I also don't mind paying for schools and if anything, having a large population of dumb asses is dangerous to everyone. It's the reason you have retards who refuse to listen to medical science or believe the earth is flat and they are easily whipped up by demagogues and grifters because they are simple.

Anyways, all this pronatal talk is just more undercover white supremacy bullshyt because the white population is declining. If you fail to even realize this, don't even have an opinion on this because you're missing the most basic premise of their grievance. They are taking cues from other far right white supremacist governments like Poland and Hungary on this issue.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Since it’s coming from that clown then you know it’s some bs behind it…BUT, with all the bs aside, i can understand the notion that parents would care more about the future of this country more so than some one who is older & doesn’t have children.

that still doesn’t mean that a childless person deserves less rights tho.
That isn’t true. You got rednecks in West Virginia with 7 kids voting against climate legislation in hopes of restoring outdated coal jobs while there are plenty of childless 30 somethings in cities voting for environmental preservation and legislation to help slow global warming. Same thing can be seen with guns, universal pre-K, expanding healthcare access, etc. having kids doesn’t change outdated opinions and make you a “better” voter

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Since it’s coming from that clown then you know it’s some bs behind it…BUT, with all the bs aside, i can understand the notion that parents would care more about the future of this country more so than some one who is older & doesn’t have children.
This so stupid. Im childless but I have nieces and nephews and younger cousins and shyt :heh:

There are plenty of causes they don’t directly affect me, but I still care about such as access to healthcare etc.

I don’t understand your notion at all :mjlol:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
This so stupid. Im childless but I have nieces and nephews and younger cousins and shyt :heh:

There are plenty of causes they don’t directly affect me, but I still care about such as access to healthcare etc.

I don’t understand your notion at all :mjlol:

That isn’t true. You got rednecks in West Virginia with 7 kids voting against climate legislation in hopes of restoring outdated coal jobs while there are plenty of childless 30 somethings in cities voting for environmental preservation and legislation to help slow global warming. Same thing can be seen with guns, universal pre-K, expanding healthcare access, etc. having kids doesn’t change outdated opinions and make you a “better” voter

there’s always exceptions to just about anything, all I’m saying is I can see people who are childless not being as worried about the future of this country more so than someone with kids. And I’m not saying it’s anything wrong with that because thats their choice and they have just as much rights as a person with children.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
these clowns will lose by simply speaking

if the dems are smart, they'd shut up and let them. enough of this girl boss Kamala shyt.

we don't care that she's a woman, we want student loans canceled, cheaper rent, and to stop sending billions to shyt that doesnt affect us here