“people who don’t have kids” should not have the same voting power as people with kids 🧐🤨

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The younger you are, the less likely you are to have children.
I think red states also have higher birth rates.

We see you.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Of course that ignorant, Trump supporting wino believes this. This is the same man who said a Black woman shouldn't be mayor because she could get raped and who blames Black women for, in his words, 'facilitating slavery.' He hates women. He is a worthless, bitter old piece of shyt who should have long been ignored.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Attacking half of the voters is not going to stick. Hell he is probably insulting half of his own voters. That is moron shyt. :heh:
They have nothing, it's been obvious since Sunday.

They did not expect Biden to drop ego and just let her run in his place. Trump's been more unhinged than usual over this shyt. So you have Republicans trying to do everything to pin something on her but it doesn't work because like you said, it just attacks their women.

I'm just glad that Dems aren't going full Identity politics and just letting these dumbasses talk themselves into losing moderates by the week.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Retard-Gauge_1024x1024.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dumb as shyt
I don't know anything about this dude but I heard a take today that he's actually the DEI hire in this election and it's looking like it. Like even Trump wouldn't say no dumb shyt like that

Managed to shyt on women,and now childless people in about a weeks time. Guess he didnt get the memo to stick to bashing small minority groups:mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Dude is looking like a Sarah Palin pick right now :mjlol:
:ohhh:

I have a question for everybody who is rightfully roasting this bullshyt

are any of yall bothsiders?

or are bothsiders just absent from any thread criticizing the republicans?

:lupe:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is all I need to see

If you on this guys side with his history it should make you look in the mirror

Also if you read the comments he giving passes to the pass presidents that never had children

Also if you a black trump supporter ask yourself this question

Anything in trumps past or present would you accept from Obama

If you say no bow out because you would take it from a white man but not a black man says you would take it in your ass no problem

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

He needs to stfu. Dumb take. Again, all this birth paranoia is white people freaking out about their population. Latinos, blacks, Asians, don't have this problem. Those groups populations are Growing. So why the fukk would you sit there spouting their propaganda? This is literally a hold your own nuts situation.

This is a white population issue. No one else's.

timeless

All Star
Daps
there’s always exceptions to just about anything, all I’m saying is I can see people who are childless not being as worried about the future of this country more so than someone with kids. And I’m not saying it’s anything wrong with that because thats their choice and they have just as much rights as a person with children.

I don't think those are exceptions. Childless people are actively contributing to the country in their own ways. Everyone with kids is not concerned about the country's future they're concerned with their child's future.