People talc about protein, but FIBER is the hardest nutrient to get in daily

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
People talc nıgga? Talc? 🤔 Since when is talc a verb dawg?
61cqNB2Y0sL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People aren't eating fruits and vegetables daily is wild

When I was in college I did some one-day youth program (can't even remember what it was now), but I just remember this converasation with two Hispanic kids about 14 or something and they said they never ate vegetables. Like, literally none, ever. It came up cause they pulled the vegetables out of their burger and when I said something about it they said they never ate any veggies ever.

Some kids that grow up in the city end up with really fukked-up diets.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
When I was in college I did some one-day youth program (can't even remember what it was now), but I just remember this converasation with two Hispanic kids about 14 or something and they said they never ate vegetables. Like, literally none, ever. It came up cause they pulled the vegetables out of their burger and when I said something about it they said they never ate any veggies ever.

Some kids that grow up in the city end up with really fukked-up diets.
That's wild, I swear growing up I always thought it was white kids not eating fruits and vegetables. I assumed we all are them because my household was big on it.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat oats or something mixed with oats every morning.

Only eat whole grains - whole grain bread, whole grain pasta, brown rice, popcorn, etc.

Regular beans, lentils, and nuts in the diet.

Regular fruit for breakfast and snacks, with focus on apples, bananas, and berries

Lots of vegetables, especially greens, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots.

I really doubt I have the slightest issue with getting enough fiber in my diet. And don't need to buy anything expensive, anything heavily processed, or any supplements to do it.

If anyone wants a good chart, it's here: How much fiber is found in common foods?
Yeah 25 can be obtained just looking at that list

Most posters in here aren’t saying exactly what they are eating In a day just naming general foods you can eat lol