People talc about protein, but FIBER is the hardest nutrient to get in daily

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
s-l960.webp

like 15 bucks, lasts me over a month

This is only like 6 grams for 2 servings though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I eat oats or something mixed with oats every morning.

Only eat whole grains - whole grain bread, whole grain pasta, brown rice, popcorn, etc.

Regular beans, lentils, and nuts in the diet.

Regular fruit for breakfast and snacks, with focus on apples, bananas, and berries

Lots of vegetables, especially greens, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots.

I really doubt I have the slightest issue with getting enough fiber in my diet. And don't need to buy anything expensive, anything heavily processed, or any supplements to do it.

If anyone wants a good chart, it's here: How much fiber is found in common foods?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not at all it's in many thinks you supposed to eat from the earth. People will take fruits and juice then and toss al.the fibrous parts etc. It's not hard.to get we just have bad eating habits. Tend to over process even healthy food

Yup - overprocessed food and too much meat are the only reason people have this problem.

Folk just need to get it in their mind that they should be eating the whole thing, and not all fukking processed, whenever possible. Eat the whole vegetable, the whole fruit, the whole grain, and cook it yourself so you know exactly what goes into it. Drop the fast food, the junk food, the pre-made dinners and frozen bullshyt.

Half the battle is just picking the right breakfast staple, making smoothies, and learning to cook vegetables right. Once you have a nice lineup of various bean, lentil, and veggie dishes (we mostly do sautees, pressure cooker, or roasted veggies plus a salad), then it's easy to eat way healthier than the average american.