People still rocking Timbs?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Like how do people sit and decide that something that has been an urban stable/necessity for decades is all of a sudden not "in"

there must be a roundtable of :wrist: fagg ots planning this sh1t out...and all the young gay hipsters just blindly follow like sheep

:ehh:

Timbs and Polo shirts ain't going nowhere anytime soon bros. They're just like socks and underwear.

Fuk what a skinny jean wearing hipster think. If u buy gear based on what high school kids think is in and ur in ur 20s (or older) then u need to reevaluate ur life b

I'm bout to bring first down jackets back, fuk these hipsters, lets take it back to the streets :pacspit:

In the early part of last decade clubs were barring "urban" wear with timbs being the staple shoe at the time for manhy black guys ....it forced folks...if they wanted to party at certain establishments.... to change their style...... so I honestly haven't seen them as much as I did back in the late 90s......... my last pair I had was like 2005

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
51DU2Ec3dRL.jpg

:takedat:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In the early part of last decade clubs were barring "urban" wear with timbs being the staple shoe at the time for black guys it force folks...if they wanted to party at certain establishments.... to change their style...... so I honestly haven't seen them as much as I did back in the late 90s......... my last pair I had was like 2005

Look like them establishments succeeded in the war against urban wear. Now everyone acting like hipsters and partying in spots with easy hoes.

Timbs got played out when baggy clothes got played out. Timbs on fitted jeans is :upsetfavre: status.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man idk what other regions wear them to be honest just know they've been a staple over here for as long as I know lol

I never had a pair of that colorway personally. and my brown timbs look like them, except the top part is brown instead of brocoli, so they are more a beef & beef colorway :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Look like them establishments succeeded in the war against urban wear. Now everyone acting like hipsters and partying in spots with easy hoes.

Timbs got played out when baggy clothes got played out. Timbs on fitted jeans is :upsetfavre: status.

they cracked down on baggy jeans and shyt like that, but I never been one to rock oversized jeans and shirts and all that shyt. I always rocked regular fitting jeans, so whenever I rocked all black timbs or ACG boots, I never had a problem, cuz they dont draw attention when the rest of ur clothes are fitting like they sposed to.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I thought after Jay Z started wearing button ups and guys were being barred from clubs for wearing Tims that the Tims era went out of style??

:ohhh:

Jay started the alternative to baggy clothes in late 03.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I wore timbs when I stayed at Atlanta for 12 years for the winter. Now that I moved back to Florida, I have no needs for timbs. It is too warm and hot in Florida to wear a heavy boots.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
they cracked down on baggy jeans and shyt like that, but I never been one to rock oversized jeans and shirts and all that shyt. I always rocked regular fitting jeans, so whenever I rocked all black timbs or ACG boots, I never had a problem, cuz they dont draw attention when the rest of ur clothes are fitting like they sposed to.

Yeah, but I used to be big on baggy clothes, back when I was :flabbynsick:

Now, after I got in shape, is right when the fitted clothes was the standard. Funny how these establishments damn near made nikkas step their versatile wardrobe game up.