People still rocking Timbs?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I been having the same Tims for 7 years. Since its rarely cold in Texas they have been kept pretty clean. I probably only rocked them once this year. But as long as I know they are in the closet. I'm good :obama:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what amazes me is that the only reason the OP prolly said that, was cause of jay-z saying it. i've literally heard NO other person in this world say timbs are finished... including jay-z who took that picture months after the song dropped

i don't even know what he was thinking on that one. he had to know he had a closet full of timbs and nobody was "off that" that'd be like seeing him rock throwback jersey's a month after that "don't wear jersey's" line... or driving the x5 he "gave to baby mommas" it was like he just threw that line out there and didn't even care he was bout to rock that same shyt a day later

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they back! :smugfavre:

currently rocking these

5514RZOOM1.JPG

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
timbs never go out of style.

theyre still crazy popular. just not the be-all/end-all of boots anymore.

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: How you gon' knock the perfect winter boot, that goes with damn near everything?

I bet you rocking those Adidas with wings flapping way the fukk out there too huh?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
timbs are timeless tbh

they're in the same bracket as military jackets, hoodies, denim jeans, nikes etc in the context of streetwear

they'll never go 'out' of fashion