People still rocking Timbs?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My nikka is hip. Timbs never go out of style.

I been rocking the beef and broccoli's the past couple winters (my DMV nikkas know whats good :youngsabo:)

Last winter was thinking about coppin a pair of butta's but I loafed and forgot :manny:.

But this winter's boots goin be them Red Wings...them thangs are some sophisticated crinaacck :ahh:

Man I'm in the chi and I been knowing bout beef in broccoli tims since I was like 16. Who is sleep on them?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I got like 5 pairs of those bytches in the closet, I may rockem againm fukkit, they all like brand new

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Like how do people sit and decide that something that has been an urban stable/necessity for decades is all of a sudden not "in"

there must be a roundtable of :wrist: fagg ots planning this sh1t out...and all the young gay hipsters just blindly follow like sheep

:ehh:

Timbs and Polo shirts ain't going nowhere anytime soon bros. They're just like socks and underwear.

Fuk what a skinny jean wearing hipster think. If u buy gear based on what high school kids think is in and ur in ur 20s (or older) then u need to reevaluate ur life b

I'm bout to bring first down jackets back, fuk these hipsters, lets take it back to the streets :pacspit:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Man I'm in the chi and I been knowing bout beef in broccoli tims since I was like 16. Who is sleep on them?

Man idk what other regions wear them to be honest just know they've been a staple over here for as long as I know lol

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
i was shocked about this too...i walked into the journeys store in the mall the other day and the sales dude immediately asked if I was looking for the butter timbs bc they were sold out..my immediate reaction to him was :what:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
they back! :smugfavre:

currently rocking these

5514RZOOM1.JPG

yup their earthkeeper line is dope

Timberland_Earthkeepers_2.0_Rugged_Moc_Toe_Boot.jpg
I have black redwings too and those are not comfortable at all honestly I wear these almost every day about to re-up on a darker color same style.