People Letting yung Herbie Hancock troll them

Daps
Thought this thread was about Herbie Hancock and Miles Davis sneak dissing some cac artists :lolbron: but this is just sad :to: diaspora wars really rotting brains ouchea, giving them an Identity Crisis :mjtf:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Check the ballot. Most people would smash. So would I :blessed:give her that Congolese baby :smugfavre:.
You do realize that not every Congolese speaks lingala? Right? I Speak Kiswahili and French.
I speak French. Some bytch asss poster tried to grill me because I don't speak Lingala. @tommyknocks thinks that he can tell me that I'm not Congolese because I don't speak Lingala:pacspit:. Sit down and fk you.
Yes I am Congolese. Btw I am not trying to be mean. It's just that i really hate internet trolls and you seem like a persistent internet troll.
I'm Congolese myself breh. We did it to ourselves :yeshrug:. Mobutu is considered a hero by most Congolese :mjlol:. Never mind the fact that Lumumba was murdered by his own people :francis:.
I'm Congolese, Born in Lubumbashi. try again. Self reflection != c00n

More posts

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
@yung Herbie Hancock I don’t get it

You are from the country from where Patrice Lumumba hails from. Rather than show out your country, educate us on the genocide occuring back in your home, or just simply being normal — you decided to pretend to be AA and shyt on Africans (as well as FBA Women).

Man ban this dude. @Henri Christophe ain’t never do no weird shyt like this

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They bushed him for like 6 months back in 2021
nikka had to switch it up after getting roasted and exposed numerous times
He admitted himself he had only been in America for like 6 years back in 2019

Where do you and @Emeritus get this idea that I'm a fob. I've been in America for nearly 6 years, hardly a FOB.

:heh:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You are from the country from where Patrice Lumumba hails from. Rather than show out your country, educate us on the genocide occuring back in your home, or just simply being normal — you decided to pretend to be AA and shyt on Africans (as well as FBA Women).

why would you believe anything he's said :snoop:

Man ban this dude. @Henri Christophe ain’t never do no weird shyt like this
:skip:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Thought this thread was about Herbie Hancock and Miles Davis sneak dissing some cac artists :lolbron: but this is just sad :to: diaspora wars really rotting brains ouchea, giving them an Identity Crisis :mjtf:

I wann know what's worse. The wierdo exploiting this "movement" for his own amusement and dap fishing, or the movement itself that is so easily susceptible to exploitation they can't even distinguish the cacs and trolls among them from their committed member for YEARS.

All you gotta do is bash Africans and Caribbeans all day and there's no further proof or conviction needed that you are "ADOS" and down for a cause.

Trash ass movement us full of anti-black trolls but we gonna pretend like the movement is the victim of trolls.

Wow, so he was pretending to be ADOS trashing Africans to basically make ADOS and the idea behind it look bad. SMH.

ADOS makes themselves look bad and opens themselves up to be exploited. If he really made the hashtag look bad people wouldve called out his embarrassingly extreme rhetoric that's not aligned with what it's about. But dude was fitting right in with his bigoted insults and attacks on other black people for daps and attention. Which is how no one noticed.

If it was a serious movement that required actual personal connections and action rather than just self-important, cac-adjacent screeds about other black people it would be far more difficult for people to infiltrate it. I can promise he not the only one.

The hashtag stopped being about reparations or legislatio. and been a troll mill and trashy hate movement since at least 2020

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I wann know what's worse. The wierdo exploiting this "movement" for his own amusement and dap fishing, or the movement itself that is so easily susceptible to exploitation they can't even distinguish the cacs and trolls among them from their committed member for YEARS.

All you gotta do is bash Africans and Caribbeans all day and there's no further proof or conviction needed that you are "ADOS" and down for a cause.

Trash ass movement us full of anti-black trolls but we gonna pretend like the movement is the victim of trolls.

ADOS makes themselves look bad and opens themselves up to be exploited. If he really made the hashtag look bad people wouldve called out his embarrassingly extreme rhetoric that's not aligned with what it's about. But dude was fitting right in with his bigoted insults and attacks on other black people for daps and attention. Which is how no one noticed.

If it was a serious movement that required actual personal connections and action rather than just self-important, cac-adjacent screeds about other black people it would be far more difficult for people to infiltrate it. I can promise he not the only one.

The hashtag stopped being about reparations or legislatio. and been a troll mill and trashy hate movement since at least 2020

That is completely false but go off my man