Daps
tenor.gif

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah. I'm from irvine. Again dude been banning me since I starred calling out Africans and carribeans. Shouldn't be a Mod tbh.
Anytime you call out non ADOS on this board you get banned. I've been banned 5 times so far, all 5 times when I called out african and carribean nikkas for having women who koon a lot. Watch me get banned again by that one Nigerian mod on here :dead:

I'm from Lubumbashi. Not all Congolese speak Lingala my guy. Get educated brehs. In my hometown most people spoke Swahili and/or French.
You must be Nigerian. It depends on the country, I should have specified that. Also, I'm African and you don't have to believe it. Born and raised in Lubumbashi:yeshrug:. I don't care if anyone calls me c00n. Africa needs tough love because the continent is in disarray. We're going through colonialism 2.0 and nothing is really changing (outside of the little infrastructure that Chinese are building).
my family is from Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. I think that my dad is 100 percent Congolese since his ancestors have mostly stayed around the Kinshasa area. My mom on the other hand comes from Eastern Congo so I expect some East African DNA from my mother's side. Her side of the family also speaks Swahili (an East African language). I'm also sure that I'm 100 percent African since my ancestors never left the continent or mingled with outsiders

Mental illness is a motherfukker