People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't make sense to raise the wage for jobs that require rudimentary skills. Either these big corps are going to cut the expense of having to pay those workers by either out sourcing their job or replacing them with a computer or machine or lower the number of workers they have and put more of a workload on the workers they do keep to match their pay increase. Not to mention the cost of goods would go up to try to supplement the worker's new wage. So you end up having less jobs and more expensive products.

Alot of people are secretly selfish
They want to raise the minimum wage for their selfish benefit, not knowing how it can effect the job market for others

Why

Superstar
Daps
You think falling back on Liberal ideologies would save you :skip:

"I should have a kid whenever I want, the government should have my back"

Look at the stats, whites are also suffering from this also. You think if they don't give a fukk about whites, they'll give a fukk about you as a Black person?

nikka WAKE UP
:wow:good post.

Why

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:I wish I would have kids knowing I would have to get a 2nd job eventually

I’m bout to stop fukkin just to make sure I ain’t ever got to work that hard

working wit nikkas who gotta live like this and tell u about it

sound like hell and a nightmare for life :huhldup:

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Just think if the government says no more welfare or section 8 starting today and if u have a kid no question ask if u don’t take care of them you’ll be penalized each month a certain amount of money that will go towards the elderly or fixing up the community

guarantee u black, white, Hispanic, etc would be more careful on who they let nut in them raw and a whole lot of nikkas will be strapped up..

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yeah, it's kind of insane to me, specially since at least in my country poor people have children earlier and have more of them.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the most part, children are conceived through sex and people aren't going to stop fukking. If anything, people need to get on board with potentially being a parent early in the game, especially if not being sexually responsible.

Building wealth first is a noble concept, but people will be fukking while doing so, increasing the chances of them becoming a parent before they hit the goal. Doesn't mean the goal has to stop.