People Are Hiding That Their Unvaccinated Loved Ones Died of COVID

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
One of my best and oldest friends has small children at home and a pregnant wife and has refused to get vaccinated this entire time.
His children are too young to get vaccinated, his very pregnant wife even recently got her booster.

He hasn't listened to any of his friends this whole time despite getting covid twice and had to miss work and live in his basement to quarantine.
He quit his last job when the extra unemployment was being given out in late 2020 and now currently can't get a new job in his field because all the companies in his field require vaccinations.

So know it all homie been jobless for a year, brought covid home twice, has another kid on the way, knows he can't use his degree without a vaxx card, and is still thinking the government is out to get him for some reason.

His wife literally called me begging to talk to him, but he thinks he's accomplishing something, even tho EVERY other adult in his life is vaccinated, and we personally know unvaccinated people our age who have died and almost died while being unvaxxed

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
this virus has been a blessing in disguise to some people. some people, especially the so-called elites, believe that there are too many humans and not enough resources.

this virus has done two things: 1. demonstrated explicitly the deficiencies in all societies, in all sectors - showing resource constraints and 2. acted as a mini natural selection experiment; those fit to survive, will. those unfit, die.

it's not even anything brutal. it's literally putting a piece of cloth on your face, being hygienic, and taking a vaccine. the fact that millions resist all that and choose death, is natural. what's unnatural is how desperate others are to keep them alive.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
1. This vax/unvaxxed civil war is retarded

2. The herman cain award sub-reddit is hella entertaining tho :dead:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

3. They should have an award for unvaxxed people who survive covid :jbhmm:

4. This whole covid situation is a great exam to show yourself and others who u really are inside. Great learning experience for everyone in this classroom we call life :wow:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
"It also wasn’t true that her mother was an anti-vaxxer. According to Andreea, her mom, who was a nurse, did have initial concerns about the vaccine, but after talking with her doctor, she had scheduled an appointment for her first dose. Unfortunately, she got sick before she could get it, Andreea says."

I call bullshyt. Doctors and nurses were the 1st with access to the vaccine, over a year ago. Any doctor or nurse who us not currently vaccinated is ant-vax, plain and simple

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I believe alot of people just don't want to live anymore and are saying if they get it
This is true in a lot of situations low key. Whether it's guns or just people doing dumb shyt in traffic. A lot of people don't care if they live or die...

I try to keep those people far away from me

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my best and oldest friends has small children at home and a pregnant wife and has refused to get vaccinated this entire time.
His children are too young to get vaccinated, his very pregnant wife even recently got her booster.

He hasn't listened to any of his friends this whole time despite getting covid twice and had to miss work and live in his basement to quarantine.
He quit his last job when the extra unemployment was being given out in late 2020 and now currently can't get a new job in his field because all the companies in his field require vaccinations.

So know it all homie been jobless for a year, brought covid home twice, has another kid on the way, knows he can't use his degree without a vaxx card, and is still thinking the government is out to get him for some reason.

His wife literally called me begging to talk to him, but he thinks he's accomplishing something, even tho EVERY other adult in his life is vaccinated, and we personally know unvaccinated people our age who have died and almost died while being unvaxxed

No disrespect but your friend is stupid and selfish as hell to endanger his family’s livelihood over a 5 second shot. Just dumb as hell.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
1. This vax/unvaxxed civil war is retarded

2. The herman cain award sub-reddit is hella entertaining tho :dead:

3. They should have an award for unvaxxed people who survive covid :jbhmm:

4. This whole covid situation is a great exam to show yourself and others who u really are inside. Great learning experience for everyone in this classroom we call life :wow:

if people survive and get vaccinated they get a redemption award

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My doctor recommended i take vaccine. I'm wondering if people who are opposed are taking advice of their doctor or the opposite.
Not all doctor will recommend you take it though, my co-worker who has alot of other issues, (dude is half blind, and lost a leg due to diabeties among other things.) said his doctor advised him to hold off on taking the vaccine for example.
The doctor and nurses in my main office all recommended against it. :yeshrug: But that was when it first came out.