People Are Hiding That Their Unvaccinated Loved Ones Died of COVID

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I saw this up close. I have a friend who dad just passed from Covid. He don’t wanna mention or talk about it because he was one of the MAIN ppl pushing him towards anti vaxx disinformation. I only know exactly how he passed because I helped with the claim and saw the dc/medical report.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My doctor recommended i take vaccine. I'm wondering if people who are opposed are taking advice of their doctor or the opposite.
Not all doctor will recommend you take it though, my co-worker who has alot of other issues, (dude is half blind, and lost a leg due to diabeties among other things.) said his doctor advised him to hold off on taking the vaccine for example.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I've noticed this in my orbit
last week a classmate of mine died out the blue and no one knows why
He was a cop and went in for "a medical issue" but he wasn't injured due to something that happened on the job.
There's a few more over the last year that just died and the first question everyone ask is was he/she vaccinated? and no one knows or is saying yes or no.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He was a cop and went in for "a medical issue" but he wasn't injured due to something that happened on the job.
There's a few more over the last year that just died and the first question everyone ask is was he/she vaccinated? and no one knows or is saying yes or no.

Last year was the deadliest for active-duty law enforcement in nearly a century, with COVID-19 identified as the leading cause of death for the second year in a row.

Some 458 local, state, tribal and federal officers died in the line of duty in 2021, according to a preliminary report from the National Law Enforcement Memorial and Museum (NLEOMF). That makes an increase of 55% from the previous year's tally of 295 and the highest total number since 1930.
NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

:francis:

Daps
I saw this up close. I have a friend who dad just passed from Covid. He don’t wanna mention or talk about it because he was one of the MAIN ppl pushing him towards anti vaxx disinformation. I only know exactly how he passed because I helped with the claim and saw the dc/medical report.

Wow. I can't imagine being responsible for my father's death. I wonder if your friend feels guilt or if he's so gone down the rabbit hole that he doesn't believe it's really what killed his dad.

Daps

I have noticed this too. Folks just dropping out the blue and no one knows how they died. Im wondering if covid got they unvaccinated ass and we just don't know it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My doctor recommended i take vaccine. I'm wondering if people who are opposed are taking advice of their doctor or the opposite.
Not all doctor will recommend you take it though, my co-worker who has alot of other issues, (dude is half blind, and lost a leg due to diabeties among other things.) said his doctor advised him to hold off on taking the vaccine for example.

He sounds like a good dude but that jab should go to someone......you know...probably with a lot more to potentially give to the world, maybe a few more decades of life.

Your guy sounds like he's on his way out the door.