Penn State accused of hazing, "I'm going to Sandusky you" :Dame:

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
[I said:
However, Humphries says the Penn State Univ. Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response launched its own investigation after receiving an anonymous complaint and ultimately found that Damion Barber violated school rules by hazing players.

Barber was suspended for the 1st game of the 2019 football season for "violation of team rules." The team never publicly specified why Barber was suspended.

[/I]

You conduct your investigation, find a player guilty of sexually related hazing offences and just suspend him 1 game and try to keep it quiet.

Player should've been cut to send a message you really wanna stamp that shyt out. Now this comes out, you look like you're enabling this behavior.

Like others said, program should just be shut down, its infected, can't be saved!

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
Yall think this the only place this is happening? Interesting

You're probably right, no doubt some shyt like this could be happening in other schools and other sports (Hockey, baseball most likely).

But the issue here is that this is a school with a public history of sexual crimes and deviance towards young people from individuals within it's football program and any more instances even remotely related to that can't be condoned or tolerated.

If you're the AD you must understand that and have a watchful eye on that program at all times.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Without even reading this bullshyt...
(Not saying it aint facts)

You gotta be a real soft as dude and a target for bullying for this shyt to happen to you. Even more so, it takes a special kind of softness for you to put it out there like that. No wonder you were bullied and hazed. This is coming from someone who played 2 sports in college. You gotta be extra mentally soft to be bullied on the football team
Doesnt apply to the original post. You just wanted to call someone soft

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

You gotta be a real soft as dude and a target for bullying for this shyt to happen to you. Even more so, it takes a special kind of softness for you to put it out there like that. No wonder you were bullied and hazed. This is coming from someone who played 2 sports in college. You gotta be extra mentally soft to be bullied on the football team

100 thousand percent...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
And I'm livin that, whole life, we push weight
fukk the state pen, fukk bro's at penn state

full

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

How are you blaming the alleged victim if these things indeed happened?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
show weakness in that environment & predators will exploit it

penn.state is already known for criminal levels of fakkitry

but understand there are weird nikkas like that in damn near all them lockerooms

you gotta move like a g so they know it's nothing for play cross the line & they die

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
They're denying it on twitter, but the program forfeited the benefit of the doubt years ago.

I remember people crying over the Paterno statue and nearly rioting when it was moved; that's when I realized that Penn State (like many universities TBH) was a religion more than an educational institution; that the ostensible mission of the school was ultimately secondary to jerking off everyone involved in the football program and covering up the abuse of children. What else does that remind you of?

Becoming emotionally invested in a dead coach and his legacy.:stopitslime: Get the fukk off the university president's lawn and start studying for the finals.