Penn State accused of hazing, "I'm going to Sandusky you" :Dame:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There always has to be one of you doesnt it :gucci: I tell you what, when you get players at other programs coming out and telling the public this is what’s going down at their school you come back and let us all know.
I know for a fact it goes on at a certain other institution but you want to get in your feelings. cool.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Without even reading this bullshyt...
(Not saying it aint facts)

You gotta be a real soft as dude and a target for bullying for this shyt to happen to you. Even more so, it takes a special kind of softness for you to put it out there like that. No wonder you were bullied and hazed. This is coming from someone who played 2 sports in college. You gotta be extra mentally soft to be bullied on the football team

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If this is even half true. Like Franklin ignored the hazing but it wasn’t as bad as let on, PSU is still done for at least the next half decade, if not longer. These nikkas narrowly avoided the death penalty, and now they’re doing shyt that is, in today’s climate, thought of on the same tier as fondling

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Scumbag behavior from a scumbag university.

Never forget Paterno knew about Sandusky and allowed it to continue. And the PSU fanbase still ignores that.

No high school player should ever consider going there. Nothing has changed.

That program should get 10 times the death penalty that SMU got.

Death penalty. It's criminal they didn't get the death penalty for the Sandusky business.

Death penalty. Enough is enough.

Why the fukk wasn’t this program nuked off the face of the NCAA earth? Pedo State should’ve gotten several centuries worth of death penalties. fukkin scumbags....:scust:

Penn State is a baby Sodom and Gomorrah. No wonder the students turned a blind eye with JoePa and Sandusky, they are most likely into that foul shyt too. fukk the death penalty, just burn the campus to the ground. Start over.

Its allll about money.. ALL!!

They dreaded SMU cuz at that time they weren't the money makers these teams are now..
Fam. Nike..NCAA alll types of corporations would lose BILLIONS.. so they would never give any of these big schools the death penalty
:yeshrug:

to be fair, it does say it was simulated, not that it is any better, just means they were not stimulated enough :scust:

Exactly my thoughts

:hhh:if they don't kill this program.

Money

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

I'm gonna sandusky ya ass?!!?!?

14296-9f11ca4206724f6948dd7d39bafa722b.jpg