Penn State accused of hazing, "I'm going to Sandusky you" :Dame:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mike McQuerry saw Sandusky raping aten year old boy and just reported it and went about his wife

Bruh, that’s some sick fukkin shyt. They was running a pedohouse for scumbags to have their way with young children. If it was up to me the DOJ would’ve put the whole school under the prison. bytchmade faggits, matter fact pardon me cuz a faggit has more honor than a lowdown scumbag child molester.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anybody find it weird that he naming true freshman and a redshirt freshman, as ringleaders of hazing... That makes no damn sense, also Yetur about to go first round and described by all accounts as a humble kid (How two tragedies shaped top NFL prospect Yetur Gross-Matos)

DA doesnt find anything, internal investigation doesnt find anything... Franklin would have to be a grade A idiot to not only not kick these guys off the team, but to punish the kid, after what happened with Sandusky.

Lastly, this is the same lawyer whose representing the doctor suing Franklin and Penn State too, Doctor suing Penn State says James Franklin told him to withhold diagnoses from players; Franklin responds

Im not gonna defend post after post about this, just wanted to provide all the context is all

:hubie:
Yeah it all seems dumb as hell, tons of players coming out saying that dude is lying like crazy and was a troublemaker from day 1. Obviously weird shyt if true, but smells like nonsense to me

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yall think this the only place this is happening? Interesting
There always has to be one of you doesnt it :gucci: I tell you what, when you get players at other programs coming out and telling the public this is what’s going down at their school you come back and let us all know.