Pelosi expected to pass House leadership to Hakeem Jeffries today at noon

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They want podcasters and grifters to rep them.
Is this some TLR shyt? No one in HL hates Jeffries because he is formally educated. The entire progressive left in Congress is formally educated. Politics is about coalitions. Hakeem sometimes pissed off progressives by aligning with centrists and going to hard on challengers. That’s really it. He’s no different than Pelosi ideologically. This man ain’t Sinema or some shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Is this some TLR shyt? No one in HL hates Jeffries because he is formally educated. The entire progressive left in Congress is formally educated. Politics is about coalitions. Hakeem sometimes pissed off progressives by aligning with centrists and going to hard on challengers. That’s really it. He’s no different than Pelosi ideologically. This man ain’t Sinema or some shyt.
You probably have that poster blocked who said exactly that :pachaha:

"Or people want not bougie black people in leadership..."

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You probably have that poster blocked who said exactly that :pachaha:

"Or people want not bougie black people in leadership..."
Oh, because I was like where did this shyt come from? Hakeem has the same professional background as me. I was like huh?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh, because I was like where did this shyt come from? Hakeem has the same professional background as me. I was like huh?
Dude ain't even progressive. I think he's a right wing troll. :russ:

Your post is accurate though otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: No1

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
progressives dont know who the enemy is