Pedos Want the Same Rights as Homos

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
What if the pedo sex is consented? Lets not act like these young girls ain't been out here lyin to older men about their age, an adult doesn't have to rape a child, with consent it's still pediphelia. You could argue that a child doesn't have to maturity to make a decision like that but the same can be said for the gay agenda, the youth is the main group they're targeting, I mean shyt they argue the point that a 6 year old can be a transexual.

I seen this shyt comin from a mile away, I knew once they start forcing homosexuality on society as a norm the flood gates would open and there would be no boundaries of acceptability

:stopitslime: We not talkin about no fast ass little girls. We talkin about these 40yr old holding downa, and raping 6yr olds and infants.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is the same type of argument woods used back in the day to lobby against segregation, breh.
How in the fukk can a six year old "consent" to anything?
Read some law books, mane.....
why the fukk u keep talking bout 6 year olds dude??

U think muthafukkas aint get thrown in jail for smashing 14-17 year olds??

Hell they are even locking up teenage boys 18-20 year old for having 15-16 year old consenting girlfriends
And they get to register as sex offenders too..

Try arguing 'sexual orientation' for a minute..homos dont care much bout consent
They want the world to accept the fact they were born that way..not as a pervs who want to suck and fukk other grown men as long as consent has been given

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how can a animal consent to sex with a human? yet its legal in some states

just a matter of time sohhdom and gommoroh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. That's the problem that gets raised when you don't set a boundary on shyt. I knew this shyt would happen once the got the Gay rights movement started.

Now where do you stop it :beli: This is what you wanted America.

Let liberalism turn your children to fakkits who get molested by pedos brehs.:merchant:

Don't be fukking stupid.

Gays are consenting adults.

You should also ask why you can't drink until you turn 21. :snoop:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What is funny is 15 years ago people had the same views against gays.
When you normalize one Perverted Thing then anything goes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Homosexuals are pedophiles and want your babies. It was only a matter of time. Those clowns in KTL like @The Real fronted like this day would never come like there was no connection but the real heads knew homosexuals like kids and giving them power equals giving them a platform to try to get at the seeds. Sad how many kids are gonna get touched but glad @ how many cats are gonna shot Shot afterwards.