Pedos Want the Same Rights as Homos

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What if the pedo sex is consented? Lets not act like these young girls ain't been out here lyin to older men about their age, an adult doesn't have to rape a child, with consent it's still pediphelia. You could argue that a child doesn't have to maturity to make a decision like that but the same can be said for the gay agenda, the youth is the main group they're targeting, I mean shyt they argue the point that a 6 year old can be a transexual.

I seen this shyt comin from a mile away, I knew once they start forcing homosexuality on society as a norm the flood gates would open and there would be no boundaries of acceptability
Exactly. That's the problem that gets raised when you don't set a boundary on shyt. I knew this shyt would happen once the got the Gay rights movement started.

Now where do you stop it :beli: This is what you wanted America.

Let liberalism turn your children to fakkits who get molested by pedos brehs.:merchant:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly. That's the problem that gets raised when you don't set a boundary on shyt. I knew this shyt would happen once the got the Gay rights movement started.

Now where do you stop it :beli: This is what you wanted America.

Let liberalism turn your children to fakkits who get molested by pedos brehs.:merchant:

This is the same type of argument woods used back in the day to lobby against segregation, breh.
How in the fukk can a six year old "consent" to anything?
Read some law books, mane.....

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You unfairly represent both cases by throwing bias on pedophilia with your description. If both parties consent...? As long as they're happy...? Doesn't that sound like the gay argument...? :ld:

:beli:

Maybe we can let 8 yr olds drive Cadillacs, own guns, and go into the army since they can 'consent' to things just like adults can.

Really though, what is the argument against gay marriage? I know folks are upset about it but have never been given an honest, non-religious, non-bullshyt reason.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:pachaha: some of ya nikkas so fukking stupid its just hilarious

:pachaha:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:beli:

Maybe we can let 8 yr olds drive Cadillacs, own guns, and go into the army since they can 'consent' to things just like adults can.

Really though, what is the argument against gay marriage? I know folks are upset about it but have never been given an honest, non-religious, non-bullshyt reason.

As long as they don't endanger themselves or others and as long as they're able to serve in the military with little to no help than the average soldier..why not?

This article for instance would be a good argument. :ld:

And define child? What age is someone considered not to be a child anymore?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You unfairly represent both cases by throwing bias on pedophilia with your description. If both parties consent...? As long as they're happy...? Doesn't that sound like the gay argument...? :ld:

Well, between pedophilia and homosexuality one of the two acts is against the law, and a serious felony that can result in a life sentence depending on the circumstance..

But lets cut through the b.s, do you really think that pedophilia is going to be legalized in this country? LIke do you really believe that, fam?

We get on white people all day for their irrational thoughts concerning race, so it disappoints me to see brothas and sistas fall into the same patterns of thought when it comes to sexual orientation. Im not asking you to like or accept homosexuality in your personal life, but you cant ask for our institutions to discriminate against them just so you can manage your bigotry.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Well, between pedophilia and homosexuality one of the two acts is against the law, and a serious felony that can result in a life sentence depending on the circumstance..

But lets cut through the b.s, do you really think that pedophilia is going to be legalized in this country? LIke do you really believe that, fam?

We get on white people all day for their irrational thoughts concerning race, so it disappoints me to see brothas and sistas fall into the same patterns of thought when it comes to sexual orientation. Im not asking you to like or accept homosexuality in your personal life, but you cant ask for our institutions to discriminate against them just so you can manage your bigotry.

No. I don't want it to happen but who knows in today's society. People are marrying fukking roller coasters. :ld:

Wait a minute.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only ignorant mf is u..ya piece of shyt, moist lookin, pedo
I'm ignorant yet your first post was "crackas" man shut up. I'm not even going to argue with you.

Sorry for coming at you like that, you just pushed my buttons on some shyt and I need to get over it.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
What if the pedo sex is consented? Lets not act like these young girls ain't been out here lyin to older men about their age, an adult doesn't have to rape a child, with consent it's still pediphelia. You could argue that a child doesn't have to maturity to make a decision like that but the same can be said for the gay agenda, the youth is the main group they're targeting, I mean shyt they argue the point that a 6 year old can be a transexual.

I seen this shyt comin from a mile away, I knew once they start forcing homosexuality on society as a norm the flood gates would open and there would be no boundaries of acceptability

Dude. You cannot be serious. How can a child consent to sex?

Were talking about children that haven't reached puberty yet, not 16 and 17 year olds that look like adults. If you fall for an 8 year old that hasn't reached puberty yet telling you she's/he's older, you're dumb as hell.

I don't even :lupe:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Dude. You cannot be serious. How can a child consent to sex?

Were talking about children that haven't reached puberty yet, not 16 and 17 year olds that look like adults. If you fall for an 8 year old that hasn't reached puberty yet telling you she's/he's older, you're dumb as hell.

I don't even :lupe:

The same way these homosexuals say a 6 year old can decide whether he wants to live as a boy or girl and consent to a sex change. These nasty b*stards can cry "I was born this way" just like the whole gay movement did