Pedos Want the Same Rights as Homos

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They're born that way though :troll:

I can't confirm/deny that, but i know the difference between wanting to fukk children, and wanting to fukk a consenting adult of your own gender.
One is going to potentially scar a child for life (physically an emotionally), and possibly drive them to suicide or a tortured life, the other is victim-less crime that happens in the privacy of someone else's doors.

While i think the idea of two dudes kissing/fukking is straight-up nasty, i can't really see myself giving a fukk if two gay dudes wanna fukk/suck each-other while i'm more concerned with pounding some sweet, juicy p*ssy.
Men who spend time thinking/talking about gay dude issues are suspect, IMO...

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
There's a HUGE difference. You can't even compare the two:what:

Homosexuals are consenting to have sex with one another.

Pedos are out here RAPING children. These children aren't consenting to that shyt :what:

I agree with you but I was cracking up once I read your sig after the post

Daps
So they're trying to make the case that they were born attracted to little girls and boys?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game

Pedos are out here RAPING children. These children aren't consenting to that shyt :what:

What if the pedo sex is consented? Lets not act like these young girls ain't been out here lyin to older men about their age, an adult doesn't have to rape a child, with consent it's still pediphelia. You could argue that a child doesn't have to maturity to make a decision like that but the same can be said for the gay agenda, the youth is the main group they're targeting, I mean shyt they argue the point that a 6 year old can be a transexual.

I seen this shyt comin from a mile away, I knew once they start forcing homosexuality on society as a norm the flood gates would open and there would be no boundaries of acceptability

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trust me...liberal white ppl will give it to them...and the word pedo will get u in trouble

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

so if a child decides to have sex with a pedo , it would make it alright ? :mindblown:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if the pedo sex is consented? Lets not act like these young girls ain't been out here lyin to older men about their age, an adult doesn't have to rape a child, with consent it's still pediphelia. You could argue that a child doesn't have to maturity to make a decision like that but the same can be said for the gay agenda, the youth is the main group they're targeting, I mean shyt they argue the point that a 6 year old can be a transexual.

I seen this shyt comin from a mile away, I knew once they start forcing homosexuality on society as a norm the flood gates would open and there would be no boundaries of acceptability

A child can't consent to something like this. We aren't talking about 17 yr old grown looking but still underage kids. Six year olds aren't going around soliciting sex.

Few years ago there was a case where a man consented to be killed and eaten by another. Some weird sex thing where he wanted to be eaten by another person. Just because consent is given to an illegal act, doesn't mean it's ok.

There have always been gay folks. Just because we acknowledge it now doesn't signal some downfall of society. They can definitely take it too far but acceptance isn't exactly forcing it on kids.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Anyone who turns this thread in to a gay bashing one is being purposely obtuse. There's a big difference between two consenting adults hooking up and an adult fukking a child

You unfairly represent both cases by throwing bias on pedophilia with your description. If both parties consent...? As long as they're happy...? Doesn't that sound like the gay argument...? :ld: